Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just compleated the game, and can confirm that game totally playable from the beginnig to the final titles.
So, good luck!
(11-28-2011, 08:47 PM)kAs1m Wrote: [ -> ]I've just compleated the game, and can confirm that game totally playable from the beginnig to the final titles.
So, good luck!

I assume you have been using R7719?
(11-28-2011, 09:33 PM)KTroopA Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2011, 08:47 PM)kAs1m Wrote: [ -> ]I've just compleated the game, and can confirm that game totally playable from the beginnig to the final titles.
So, good luck!

I assume you have been using R7719?
Yes.
is it worth getting this + motion plus? been looking at user comments on many forums and many seems to complain about the controls, that they need to re-calibrate them like every 5 minute and that boss battles are very hard because of the controlls.. on the other hand some of the reviews (except the gamespot one and a few others) says the controls are good or even great. no idea what to believe Smile
Hello guys

I just reveived this game from my brother and it rocks on my wii , I love it !!!!

But of course, I want to play it with dolphin in 1080p ...

I dont have time to read the 108 pages , I just want to know which dolphin release is the best for this game ?

Thanks guys
(11-28-2011, 10:28 PM)ilyama Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys

I just reveived this game from my brother and it rocks on my wii , I love it !!!!

But of course, I want to play it with dolphin in 1080p ...

I dont have time to read the 108 pages , I just want to know which dolphin release is the best for this game ?

Thanks guys
If you don't want to read all 108 pages, why can't you just read post #1?
(11-28-2011, 10:13 PM)mkultra72 Wrote: [ -> ]is it worth getting this + motion plus? been looking at user comments on many forums and many seems to complain about the controls, that they need to re-calibrate them like every 5 minute and that boss battles are very hard because of the controlls.. on the other hand some of the reviews (except the gamespot one and a few others) says the controls are good or even great. no idea what to believe Smile
It's not a problem, if you have sensor bar. M+ will calibrate automatically with SB.
yeah, I even only use two candles and I don't have to ever re-calibrate the sword.
anyone have any specific lag issues when fighting the spiders in the first dungeon?
my game lags significantly (10-20fps) when the spiders start to swing. and i see the emulator speed % drop to 40-55%.

i have AA on 16x and all that jazz so maybe i am pushing it too hard, but i do have a i3-2120, 570 GTX, and 16GB of RAM. maybe the CPU is chugging, but i have my doubts.
Yeah so we all know how good this game is....but what do you guys think about the soundtrack that came along with the game?
Every time I listen to it I get chills and goose bumps.

We are talking about 25 years with The Legend of Zelda here, every tune defines a memory of all Links past adventures, struggles, sorrows, happiness.
I find the 8 tracks very soothing and joyful to listen to when relaxing.

I wish they could make a Zelda movie someday where some of this golden music is played.
Come to think of it, that reminds me of an IGN april fools joke of an "potential" movie.
Hmm...well one can only dream about it.
Can anyone find or post screenshots of it running in Dolphin vs Nintendo Wii?

I know resolution looks better, but i wanna see how bad the emulation is when it comes to the things it cant emulate properly

1) cut scene blurriness vs original
2) painted effect/DoF backgrounds

I think it looks stunning on r7719 but i jsut wanna see how much off it is

thanks