Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

pitman

I have this issue, there are strange stripes (maybe a light issue).

Anyone can help, everything other works fine.

[Image: wdaff2sefq.jpg]

[Image: affafaf95euo.jpg]

[Image: adsadammezz.jpg]
(11-23-2011, 07:48 AM)pitman Wrote: [ -> ]I have this issue, there are strange stripes (maybe a light issue).

Anyone can help, everything other works fine.

[Image: wdaff2sefq.jpg]

[Image: affafaf95euo.jpg]

[Image: adsadammezz.jpg]

I had the same probleme with the dolphin 3.0.
Then I took the r7719 version that is mentioned on the firts page of this topic and the issue was fixed.

pitman

(11-23-2011, 07:53 AM)orijin77 Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same probleme with the dolphin 3.0.
Then I took the r7719 version that is mentioned on the firts page of this topic and the issue was fixed.

Thx works fine now ^^
im having an odd issue where building shadows appear lightly overlayed seemingly in the wrong way posted a screenshot. Im running r7719

Seems to be AA related but im trying to find optimal settings for smooth appearence with AA on it is smooth but i get these weird shadows
Direct3D11
GeForce GTX 570
1280x720

[Image: soue016.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ThunderDan

(11-23-2011, 10:25 AM)CaptainCanada Wrote: [ -> ]im having an odd issue where building shadows appear lightly overlayed seemingly in the wrong way posted a screenshot. Im running r7719

Seems to be AA related but im trying to find optimal settings for smooth appearence with AA on it is smooth but i get these weird shadows
Direct3D11
GeForce GTX 570
1280x720

I get the same thing with AA turned on. Just use 3, or 4x internal resolution to simulate AA effect. Looks great.
(11-23-2011, 10:37 AM)ThunderDan Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2011, 10:25 AM)CaptainCanada Wrote: [ -> ]im having an odd issue where building shadows appear lightly overlayed seemingly in the wrong way posted a screenshot. Im running r7719

Direct3D11
GeForce GTX 570
1280x720

I get the same thing with AA turned on. Just use 3, or 4x internal resolution to simulate AA effect. Looks great.

Ya that worked thanks. Looks alot better than playing it on the TV lol
I tried both the NTSC and PAL version of this game and both run at 30fps when set to auto. Is that normal?
Emulated motion plus has made progress. http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=20167
(11-23-2011, 11:37 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Emulated motion plus has made progress. http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=20167

What's the point? because the motion is already operating at more than this game
I'm having a problem that happens just after getting to the surface the first time. Up until then, the game works perfectly. I'm on r7719, but 7718 and even on the glitchy 201, my results are the same:

After killing the first piranha plants, I have to jump down a little ledge. Once down there, the game looks like it's going into a cutscene and the screen goes white. The game's sound starts looping and nothing at all happens after that anymore, the game hangs. Haven't found a solution to this anywhere on the forums Sad Can anyone help me with this?