Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-19-2011, 08:51 AM)Vavacav Wrote: [ -> ]I also dled Twilight Princess

Downloading games is against the rules.

any ideas how to get the nunchuck to work properly?
I'm using a real wiimote with motion+ inside and a real nunchuck.
The nunchuck buttons and stick works but not the motion detecting.
Which means I can't do spin attacks Sad
skyword or Twilight better?
(11-19-2011, 10:17 AM)kaicooper Wrote: [ -> ]skyword or Twilight better?

That's a matter of opinions.

Though, I like Skyward way better than Twilight Princess.

Dungeons, item system, puzzles and environments are much better made in Skyward in my opinion.

After I beat Twilight Princess I was happy that it was over, and it never crossed my mind that I wanted to replay it. Whereas with Skyward I still continued with the optional stuff and the Hero mode. It also has something in it that makes me want to replay it in the future.

Don't know how you guys do it.

This remote issue is pissing me off. It's to bad, the pointer just does what it wants to do.

Now I don't know whether it's a dodgy remote, shitty onboard blue tooth or the IR bar.

I'm only 1M away MAX from my PC.

Urgh.

I'll try the sensitivity thing.
(11-19-2011, 10:35 AM)samos101 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know how you guys do it.

This remote issue is pissing me off. It's to bad, the pointer just does what it wants to do.

Now I don't know whether it's a dodgy remote, shitty onboard blue tooth or the IR bar.

Urgh.

Make sure you have the Wiimote always pointing at the sensor bar to recalibrate.
(11-19-2011, 10:35 AM)samos101 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know how you guys do it.

Urgh.

Is it just your pointer giving you issues? When I first tried the game my pointer was flat out broken, it would spaz out after about a minute of constant deterioration and my nunchuck would cease to read my inputs. I switched to a different bluetooth adapter and all of that stopped immediately. From there on, whenever the pointer messes up, just press down on the d-pad while aiming and you can immediately recenter it.
I have this issue where i'll move around and some textures will have like a window of lame ness surrounding them. Like it'll cut out some of the fence or make something else jaggy as seen in this picture. Any ideas? Using the setup in the original post.

[Image: ZXXVg.jpg]
(11-19-2011, 11:07 AM)Patass Wrote: [ -> ]I have this issue where i'll move around and some textures will have like a window of lame ness surrounding them. Like it'll cut out some of the fence or make something else jaggy as seen in this picture. Any ideas? Using the setup in the original post.

[gigantic picture]

Do you have AA turned on? Each AA setting provides a different result, I got similar problems when using 2x.
(11-19-2011, 11:15 AM)Helvetica Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2011, 11:07 AM)Patass Wrote: [ -> ]I have this issue where i'll move around and some textures will have like a window of lame ness surrounding them. Like it'll cut out some of the fence or make something else jaggy as seen in this picture. Any ideas? Using the setup in the original post.

[gigantic picture]

Do you have AA turned on? Each AA setting provides a different result, I got similar problems when using 2x.

Seems the same regardless of what I choose. Under DX11 there are many more options than 2x, 4x, etc.