Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-12-2012, 10:52 AM)ulil100 Wrote: [ -> ]help!!
when i reach the Ancient chistern the door still won't budge even i've the key to unlock it. i can see Link's hand moving but the door won't move ()

uncheck "Enable Dual Core"

(01-12-2012, 11:13 AM)disraelie Wrote: [ -> ]
when i reach the Ancient chistern the door still won't budge even i've the key to unlock it. i can see Link's hand moving but the door won't move ()

did you have same problem?? unchek enable dualcore?? isn't that make dolphin emulated slower?

(01-12-2012, 11:13 AM)disraelie Wrote: [ -> ]

yosh it works thanks Big Grin arigato

1.uncheck "Enable Dual Core"
2.unlock door
3.SAVE & QUIT
4.Re-check "Enable Dual Core"

Belha

Hi, i've read like 300 pages on and on between this thread and the motion plus one, but i still have some questions.

1) I read that X version of dolphin is the best for the game (e.g. r7719). So i proceed to download it. Then i download a JP motion plus build executable. How i know what jp build to download? For example, for the r7719: I got the dolphin version, but once i add it the jp build (paste the exe in dolphin folder), the program says its the 3.0 283!! I do not understand what i'm missing. What i mean is i cannot be certain of which version i'm really using lol. So i cannot really test like i did in many other games, also because i read that some guys say 3.0 2xx is better than r7719, but i dk what im using!! xD

2) The progressive lag after like +30 mins is "a must" for every version or depends on the cpu; or depends on the build??

Thx a lot to the dev team and all those that try to clarify the propper settings.
You can download and use whatever JP's build you want. Latest ones are supposed to be more "evolved" since it's still a work-in-progress project (almost perfect actually Smile). Emulated motion plus branch hasn't been "added" to main branch. Builds are numbered but do not refer to DL page's builds. So when a 3.0-XXX build is notified this is not an Emulated motion plus build (the release date should be used)
Another video with full keyboard i now have 0 problems with this game Smile
Edit: Sopilers""""""" watch at your own risk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFiNagBRgI4
Dude, don't show pics or vids of boss fights (especially late ones)...that's bad spoiling...
(01-13-2012, 07:57 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, don't show pics or vids of boss fights (especially late ones)...that's bad spoiling...

edited ty Tongue

aagxd

I am experiencing lag issues with this game, even having a nice rig that runs Battlefield3 on maximum settings.
My fps is around 20, and my speed is usually at 75%. I already lowered my internal resolution, and am using the same settings from the OP's post.

if someone can help me out here i'd apreciate.

Specs:
Core2Quad 2,4
GTX580
4GB DDR2 @ 1066
(01-13-2012, 09:05 AM)aagxd Wrote: [ -> ]I am experiencing lag issues with this game, even having a nice rig that runs Battlefield3 on maximum settings.
My fps is around 20, and my speed is usually at 75%. I already lowered my internal resolution, and am using the same settings from the OP's post.

if someone can help me out here i'd apreciate.

Specs:
Core2Quad 2,4
GTX580
4GB DDR2 @ 1066

battlefield 3 is more gpu dependant dolphin is more Cpu