Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why looks the game so by me.the stripes are curiously.
[Image: zzx2arppep.png]
The settings are so like in the first post posted.I´m using dolphin 3.0 and tried other revisions,but it didn´t work.I hope anybody can help me.
@ LimEJET: The GPU isn't really that important for Dolphin. I've had a Geforce 8800 GTS (512) for a few years now and now after switching to a GTX 460 the only thing that's better is that I can use 4x resolution instead of 3x before Tongue
However, laptops are never good for Dolphin (except maybe for real gaming laptops) + I think I've read that Dolphin for Mac is just slower than for Windows.
guys i tried the new texcache rewrite, i think its fixed. it looks good now!
playing on open gl! Smile
Playing this game under texture cache rewrite DX11 plugin, with Real control devices game works like a charm 53 hours of progress ho crashes or hangs or other things...
Excellent game Smile
Yeah great game, just wanted to let you know that my controller problems got fixed.
My wiimote disconnected after some minutes, it was really annoying. Anyway, I took a good grip of the mote and gave it a good slam, and now it works like a charm.
Cheers! Big Grin
Hi All, im having little problems with Skyways Sword i hope someone can help me with....

At the very top of the screen, i get a couple of lines of checkered patterned boxes appear horizontally right on the top of the screen, sometimes unoticeable but now i know its there it really bugs me.....Also when i fight a new enemy for the first time the machine can slow down sometimes.....

Is there any advantage of setting AF to something over 2x....like 8x or 16x?? and should i check the lighting options below AF settings?

Does OpenMP texture decode help in Skyward Sword?

my current settings:

1920x1080
Internal Res x 4
AA = 0
AF = 16x
Both lighting options enabled
OpenMP Texture Enabled

Everything else i set to default....

Running build R7719

Thanks in reply Smile
EDIT: Never mind, i found it. Any news on any of the many issues i've mentioned up until now?
If anybody's looking for a new build to test out, this one is based on the latest Dolphin (not texcache-rewrite) and contains a hack for Skyward Sword:

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/iss...d=5056#c20

It doesn't fix the map, but it does seem to fix the jagged lines issue.

Now if only I could figure out why my PC won't pull a steady 30 FPS, even at 2x internal res... it drops to 25-27 when fighting enemies, and the sound glitches make me sad. Sad
(12-08-2011, 11:17 AM)Noxious Ninja Wrote: [ -> ]If anybody's looking for a new build to test out, this one is based on the latest Dolphin (not texcache-rewrite) and contains a hack for Skyward Sword:

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/iss...d=5056#c20

It doesn't fix the map, but it does seem to fix the jagged lines issue.

Now if only I could figure out why my PC won't pull a steady 30 FPS, even at 2x internal res... it drops to 25-27 when fighting enemies, and the sound glitches make me sad. Sad

As you said, it's generally better, only obvious persisting problem is the map layer ordering. Runs a tad slower than 7719, but i can turn off AA without the errors now, which overall speeds things up. I will test it with the credits tomorrow, as they were unbearably slow the first time (and I didn't copy my save/would like to fight Demise again).

axi0m

I'm still having issues hanging on clearing code cache. hah.