Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-26-2011, 06:14 PM)JLayne3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2011, 05:39 PM)Graglin Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2011, 05:33 PM)JLayne3 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know how to get past this part of the calibration check?
http://i.imgur.com/WHrFU.jpg

Rather than screen, what it really means is sensor bar =)
So if you have two candles, light them up, point the wiimote+ at them and then it'll give you the opportunity to hit 'A' to continue.

What happens when the candles burn out?

tHeN A kItTeN dIeS iN TiMbUktU.......
Whaddya think? You light up two new ones O_o
If you're asking if the wiimote gets disconnected when there's no sensor bar (or candles burning), nope, that's not the case. You will only have a hard time aiming and keeping your sword straight.
Ive just reached the 1st temple and my slingshot seems to work fine. Why do you need to Disable "Skip EFB Access from CPU" as per the OP?
(11-27-2011, 12:20 AM)KTroopA Wrote: [ -> ]Ive just reached the 1st temple and my slingshot seems to work fine. Why do you need to Disable "Skip EFB Access from CPU" as per the OP?

For 100% accuracy when shooting Slingshot
cool thx. im using the SS experimental posted a few pages back. runs great and aprt from the odd sound hiccup, im happy. so i take it the remaining graphic glitch is the ghosting/double image that is still present. kinda hard to see in some scenes and then others like when ur in the sparring hall and doing sword training, you can see link has a ghost outline. any word on if this is getting fixed also?

Bevinsky

If I have a save in my Wii in the PAL version, can I move it to Dolphin and use it on an NTSC version?
@ Bevinsky: No. But if you have bought the PAL game, why don't you just dump it to your PC? Also having a NTSC version sounds pretty much like piracy to me, so better read the forum rules before you say anything wrong Wink

Bevinsky

(11-27-2011, 01:26 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]@ Bevinsky: No. But if you have bought the PAL game, why don't you just dump it to your PC? Also having a NTSC version sounds pretty much like piracy to me, so better read the forum rules before you say anything wrong Wink

Well, I have bought the game, so it's not like I just plain out stole it. Limited Edition, too!

Anyway, my CD drive doesn't seem to support ripping Wii discs, unfortunately. Also, I remember reading somewhere about the PAL version not being playable, since it runs at 60 fps, unlike the NTSC version which is at 30. Will this be a problem, you think?

Smashman2

(11-26-2011, 01:18 PM)Smashman Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having trouble importing my save. Could it be because I have a PAL Wii, but I downloaded an NTSC Rom?
Hmm, I'm getting weird lines on scenery, but not characters. I'm sure this has been asked before, but is there anything that can be done?

I would just like it to be known that I am in no way a pirate. Here is proof.
http://i.imgur.com/LcRdO.jpg
My drive is incapable of ripping a Wii disc, so my friend provided his rip. He is american, so it was the NTSC version, but beggers cannot be choosers.
I'd request an unban, but I'm sure that'll never happen.
(11-27-2011, 01:26 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]@ Bevinsky: No. But if you have bought the PAL game, why don't you just dump it to your PC? Also having a NTSC version sounds pretty much like piracy to me, so better read the forum rules before you say anything wrong Wink

Indeed. Like I did. I should have specified. Whoops!
Yeah, well, let's not make this a thread about piracy. Maybe everyone here except for me is a pirate, maybe I am, too. The only thing that matters in these forums is that you don't say stuff like "I downloaded dis'n'dat rom" or anything of that sort.

@Bevinsky: I dunno what you read, but that doesn't sound right. NTSC versions run at either 30 or 60 fps and PAL versions at 25 or 50 fps.
I am running Azuz's build, it works like a charm, grahpics looks a 100 times better and runs better too. Many thanks! Though just one thing, all the shadows appear as like triangle, it's really weird. What setting needs to be changed for this to be fixed?