Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html refresh that page i got 3.0-266 from there. Is this not the latest? What version do u mean?
(12-12-2011, 12:00 AM)KTroopA Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html refresh that page i got 3.0-266 from there. Is this not the latest? What version do u mean?

That's 3.0 226 Dodgy. Anyway there is no reason to use texcache rewrite builds, that is what i was saying, they are not better for skyward sword or other games either.
(12-12-2011, 12:05 AM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2011, 12:00 AM)KTroopA Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html refresh that page i got 3.0-266 from there. Is this not the latest? What version do u mean?

That's 3.0 226 Dodgy. Anyway there is no reason to use texcache rewrite builds, that is what i was saying, they are not better for skyward sword or other games either.

Ok gotcha il grab the proper version. Thank you Smile
I'm getting about 95%-125% at the first 10 minutes of the game.

These frame rates will be the same through the game, or I'll notice huge frame drops like the Twilight?

i7 920xm 3.3GHz
5870m (desktop 5770)
r7719
ok just to report back i tried using Dolphin 3.0-223 and it works great on Dx9 - excellent work! thank to dolphin team/guys/codies Smile , performance is solid @ 30 fps Big Grin, i may be ready to give up my old R7719M build. one qtion about R7719 was as OP staes it is recommended to use DX11 and i was doing, but now we can use DX9 and it works, is there any benefit to using DX11 on this new build - the graphics look the same to me either way or did i miss something? Performance is better using Dx9 is my guess, but I dont wnt to miss out on any graphics/effects.

Also the map works on Dx9, but still not on Dx11.
(12-11-2011, 04:23 PM)eternalfreedom@gmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I think I got it paired with the computer (steps for anybody new FYI are: press bluetooth icon at top bar, press set up bluetooth device, notice the nintendo RVL-CNT thing, press continue, it won't connect, press set passcode options, select no passcode, it then says "pairing successful). Problem is, when it's "paired", I go to Dolphin and wiimote settings, choose "real wiimote" and press refresh (while holding 1 and 2 on actual wiimote) and it still says 0 after.

I also check the browse section of bluetooth and it says "the device does not have the necessary services".

I just bought the wiimote from best buy today and it's the nintendo made one ... any suggestions?

I do not hold the buttons, just tap them once. Sometimes it takes two attempts two pair it on Dolphin.

Stef666667

I've got a problem on the ancient cistern dungeon.

Since the start eveything was ok, but in this dungeon i can't get past the point where you climb the rope chased by cursed bokoblins.

When i reach the top, game freeze (sound's looping) but dolphin don't crash, and i've no error message.
I tried r7779, 3.0.204 and 3.0.226 with no success.

Is anyone having the same issue ? IS this a known bug (i didn't read all the 139 pages).

My Specs :
E6750@3Ghz
ATI HD 4870
4Go DDR3
(12-12-2011, 03:17 AM)Stef666667 Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a problem on the ancient cistern dungeon.

Since the start eveything was ok, but in this dungeon i can't get past the point where you climb the rope chased by cursed bokoblins.

When i reach the top, game freeze (sound's looping) but dolphin don't crash, and i've no error message.
I tried r7779, 3.0.204 and 3.0.226 with no success.

Is anyone having the same issue ? IS this a known bug (i didn't read all the 139 pages).

My Specs :
E6750@3Ghz
ATI HD 4870
4Go DDR3

There are plenty of people who have finished the game, so maybe you have a bad dump or something?
(12-08-2011, 04:11 PM)Jikuim Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm trying to play with a mouse/keyboard because I've heard it works.

The game recognizes everything fine (emulated motion+, nunchuck, wiimote, ect).

On the first screen where it tells me to center the cursor and press A, I do so, BUT, the cursor dissapears if I go to far left or right (like, 1.5 inches on either side of the center of the screen) but not if I go too far up or down.

Then, when I press A and get to the main screen, the cursor stays on one verticle axis along the center of the screen. I can move it all the way top to bottom, but I can't move it left or right -at all-.

Anyone know what the issue is? Something to do with calibration or the size of the input area for my mouse or something?

Edit : I've tried switching off and on / changing pretty much everything in the options. I can see the GREY dot moving, and it correctly represents my mouses screen position. When Relative cursor is OFF, the mouse barely causes the red dot to move at all (like, literally it just shifts pixels +/-, it might not even be from my mouse), when it's ON, the red dot moves relative to the grey one, and all over the screen, but the cursor on my screen does not at all match the red dot. If the little box inside of the big box for the cursor dots represented the cursors movement area, my cursor hits it's maximum left and right movement at the left and right side of that box, but it's not the left and right side of my screen AT ALL.

Is this a resolution issue? Do I need to run the game in a tiny window or something? I use 1080p for Desktop.

Edit 2 : When I change to windowed mode, the cursor hangs on a HORIZONTAL axis, and only goes about 75% of the way back and forth, but with no verticle movement. da fuuuu?

Having the same problem, almost. It hangs on a horazontal axis, so left and right movement work just fine, but up and down movement WORKS, but its incredibly slow. Like, i put my mouse cursor all the way at the top of the screen and the wiimote cursor will slowly draaaag itself up there over the course of several seconds. any ideas? <_<
I tried 3.0-226 on my Hero mode save file on both OGL and DX11.
This version runs fine in general but DX11 still has the map problem as before.
OGL fixes this map problem, but another error has appeared:
[Image: soup013.png]
So overall, other than possible stability improvements, this makes little difference over 7719.
The framerate seems higher on average, but large movements (such as when Z-Targeting) seems to cause slowdown.
Hope this helps, I look forward to some more fixes soon so i can have a perfect hero mode play-through.