Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I've been waiting since this game came out for dolphin to mature with the wiimotion plus controller. Just wondering if the game is now playable and if so, how should i go about binding my controls to a logitech dualpad controller.
If you're referring to emulated M+, just give up on it. Use your real M+ for playing (that should work fine if it's one of the supported models).
(05-10-2012, 09:52 AM)makotech222 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I've been waiting since this game came out for dolphin to mature with the wiimotion plus controller. Just wondering if the game is now playable and if so, how should i go about binding my controls to a logitech dualpad controller.

Take a look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FppbcfEasEE&hd=1

(05-10-2012, 05:05 PM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]If you're referring to emulated M+, just give up on it. Use your real M+ for playing (that should work fine if it's one of the supported models).

I don't have the necessary equipment to connect it to my PC unfortunately, i don't want to spend the money to get it. Plus, i hate the freaking wiimote. The best part about dolphin is being able to map keys to a real controller.
Quote:i hate the freaking wiimote

So do I. But it's easier to play this game with a real wiimote rather than with an emulated one. I tried the emulated wiimote (gamepad) : it's playable but really tedious sometimes. But if you like challenges you can try Big Grin

charlywiggin

Is there anyway to get rid of this "glow":
[Image: MCcJg.jpg]

It gets worse in dark areas and makes things very blurry...I've tried D3D11 and OpenGl...neither seems to resolve this issue.
Thanks....apologize if this has been answered before...this thread is difficult to peruse due to so many pages....
Why people always be asking how to get rid of stuff that is supose to be there?
(05-13-2012, 06:13 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Why people always be asking how to get rid of stuff that is supose to be there?

Maybe because they've never seen it on real hardware Big Grin
(05-13-2012, 07:07 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2012, 06:13 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Why people always be asking how to get rid of stuff that is supose to be there?

Maybe because they've never seen it on real hardware Big Grin

I agree, ive never seen this glow-effect, when playing the game on the original-Wii-console. So this stuff isnt suposed to be there Tongue

Try reducing the IR to 1x. If the glow-effect looks like something that would appear on real HW as well, it's a no-issue then.

I know for a fact that a similar glow effect shows up in cutscenes, and it looks exactly like on real HW.