Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
uhm, are you sure you did everything correctly there? ... Sounds kinda fishy since there have been no changes which would affect efb access performance between that and current revisions...
Hum? I dunno, I only know that function kills my performance on newer revs and in that one enabling it is no problem at all (and the aiming works). Maybe it's actually the same but because the performance is much better there's no telling if the CPU Access function does hit performance *shrug*
You can try yourself, though Smile

efraim81

(12-23-2011, 04:59 AM)a-dat Wrote: [ -> ]Basically the same settings that have been recommended for the new revisions still apply:

-"Anisotropic Filtering" up to the max doesn't hurt anything, I have it at "x16"
-"Anti-Aliasing" will make things blurry and cost some speed, I leave it at "None"
-Uncheck "Enable CPU Access" will give you a small speed boost, but totally throw of slingshot/bow aiming, I leave it checked
-Enable "Copy" to "Texture"
-Disable "Safe Texture Cache"
-"Scale" as high up as you can go before it starts to slow down (change it while the game is running for quick comparisons), I'm using "x2"
-"Load Native Mipmaps" seems to look better without reducing speed
-I have "EFB Scaled Copy" checked but I'm not sure if it's really doing anything, but it's not slowing anything down either

Everything else just leave unchecked

Well, it works really good now, thank you very much, the only problem is that i can't make my save file form the 7719 work with the 6515, anybody knows a solution??

Self Righteous

(12-23-2011, 06:57 AM)ol1v1er Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2011, 06:39 AM)Self Righteous Wrote: [ -> ]I keep getting stuck at this point the game just stay's in black screen when I open the door.

anyone got any tips???

Im using Dolphin 235 with JP's latest build
My rig
4gb ddr3
gtx 460 1gb
Amd 1055T 2.80 six core processer

[Image: 2zz6q2e.png]
Sadly this version didnt work either still stays in black screen

Use r7719 Wink

@efraim81: Don't use save states! Save the game normally. Then right-click on the game and open the Wii save folder. There you can copy the files, then open r6515, open the folder there and copy the stuff in.

efraim81

(12-23-2011, 08:01 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]@efraim81: Don't use save states! Save the game normally. Then right-click on the game and open the Wii save folder. There you can copy the files, then open r6515, open the folder there and copy the stuff in.

lol thank you it worked
(12-22-2011, 09:58 PM)zissakos Wrote: [ -> ]When I use your settings in DX9 and DX11 I get the following issues:
DX11:
- when entering slingshot mode GUI disappears randomly.
Anybody else having these issues?

Yes, i have the same issue; the complete GUI (including hearts) dissapears for a second or tow randomly, when in slingshot-mode.

I went back to 7719, cause only here my slingshot shots correctly in the center after aiming. In newer revs it doesnt hit the target exactly.

i5-2500K/560Ti

Nothin new, but newest versions of dolphin (dont happen before 7xxx) screw my joystick driver look like.(thrustmaster)
Was happenin before format so i though it was only windows7 suckin, but now since i use again a new version of dolphin i see troubles begin with it.
Front direction on right paddle goin weirder and weirder for example to the point i can't run, or it make me goin back when i leave it alone, and no matter how much i calibrate joystick, problem come back...

On another note, i'm the only one gettin lag after 30-45mn of play ?
The higer the definition, the sooner lag comin.
PLEASE SEND ME A SAVE STATE (SOUP01.so1) in ancient cistern, if possible just after beating the four armed skeleton and obtaining the whip, because the game freez when i unlock the door to the skeleton room.

I'M counting on you

Jonnodawg

Has anyone experienced crashes that occur randomly? I'll get crashes 2 minutes in then i'll get others 30-40 mins in. It usually just starts looping the audio and locks up. Then the whole dolphin program goes into not responding.

Im using revision 7719 and I have set it to some of the recommended settings posted on this forum. Is it possible that the issue as audio? Hence the audio looping when it crashes.