Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ahmed360

(04-19-2012, 07:58 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Welp it has only been asked 101 times so...it is because your CPU has more cores then dolphin uses.

Ah yeah true...forgot that Dolphin run on 2 cores, my bad!
Running 3 games at a time, got the CPU upto 60% load!

Thanks Smile

Kareshnaka

I have a problem, dolphin 3.0 crashes when I get to the godess trials i do the harp thing finished and the place should open or something. Instead, "Dolphin.exe has stopped working" can anyone help me?
Pls provide your settings and try the newest gir version of Dolphin (3.0-600)

marfo

Hey lads, just wondering if anyone else has this problem, I couldn't find mention of anyone else that has it.

ZSS plays perfectly fine at full speed for about a minute. After that the frame rate slowly drops to about 10fps, no matter what you are doing in the game. I'm using R7719 with all of the recomendated settings. I tried it with the newest revision of Dolphin and the exact same thing happens. Like i said, it runs perfectly at 30fps for about a minute, maybe two.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks a mil.
Your laptop is overheating.
I played througjh Skyward Sword when it came out on Dolphin and it ran perfect and everything, except for the AA, which gave that ghosting effect. I remember at the time the best thing to do was just to turn it off. Game still looked amazing.

Gonna play it through again soon, and on the Skyward sword wiki for dolphin it says that the AA issue has been fixed. Was hoping someone could tell me what the fix is? Can we now enable AA and not have the bad ghosting somehow?

cheers.
(05-05-2012, 01:51 PM)xHaydenx Wrote: [ -> ]Can we now enable AA and not have the bad ghosting somehow?
cheers.

Its been a while, since ive played SS with Dolphin. But my solution was to use OpenGl instead of DX9 or 11 as videobackend. I had AA without ghosting and the slingshot-aiming was perfect. Test it out Big Grin

And using the OpenGL video didn't cause any other problems? I'll check it out. Thanks.
Quote:And using the OpenGL video didn't cause any other problems?
Well, OpenGL is slower than Direct3D9/11 - If you haven't got a decent PC, this could be a problem as you loose some FPS.
For me OpenGL is faster than Dx9 (winXP)