Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-13-2011, 08:40 AM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]Is the DX9 flickering problems limited to just the "auto" modes? Like, does it flicker on 3x Native, or require you to have it set to 1x native only?

khaze Wrote:I can't find r6252 anywhere.
Could someone please post a link?

Go to the download archive on the main page, and just keep going back in the pages till you reach it.

It was flickering for me using 2x native.

Also, I don't think I've ever seen this many users:
User(s) browsing this thread: 613 Guest(s)
(11-13-2011, 08:40 AM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]Is the DX9 flickering problems limited to just the "auto" modes? Like, does it flicker on 3x Native, or require you to have it set to 1x native only?

khaze Wrote:I can't find r6252 anywhere.
Could someone please post a link?

Go to the download archive on the main page, and just keep going back in the pages till you reach it.

Oh... Silly me Smile
Thanks.
Yeah, go there, then watch the game disconnect every minute and come back. :/ Useless.
R6252 doesn't seem to detect the emulated Wiimote1 at all.

---------------------------
Reconnect Wiimote Confirm
Wiimote 1 has been disconnected by system.
Maybe this game doesn't support multi-wiimote,
or maybe it is due to idle time out or other reason.

Do you want to reconnect immediately?
Yes No

Seems like a Dolphin error rather than the zelda game as it doesn't matter what game is launched. Not even related to wii motion plus.

shabtronic

Hey

Could somebody post a Save game for skyward sword that gets past the Wii Motion Plus screen?

I'd like to see what kind of frame rate I get on my machine before I spend $$$$ on a Wii Motion Plus!

That would be a great help!

thanks

Shabby

NM - you can get to the intro screen using r6252 and checking WiiMote Plus - see previous posts for this!
Here's a new one. I have one of the newer Wii MotionPlus INSIDE controllers, so how would I get past the "connect wiimotion plus" screen? I mean, is it possible to have a WiiMotionPlus wiimotion plus? Tongue
How many damn gyro's does this game need?

Update: NVM. It only does this the first time you load the game. The next time, it recognizes the wiimotion plus controller, and everything is good.
Has anyone else noticed the sensitivity settings with this (perhaps because of the +) don't have any affect. The controls still feel as though they should be a tad more sensitive, love the game and got it running near perfect on my rig at 1080p with pixel-per-lighting etc. etc. just thought it might feel a tad more 'natural' to control.

Also not sure if it's what people are referring to as the 'shadow issue' but I only have one minor issue, the light effects seem to 'flicker' if that makes sense, as though the lighting isn't rendered correctly and appears in sort of square streams. It's not massively noticeable, just wondered if there's a fix? Tried the bloom hack and no dice.
(11-13-2011, 12:46 PM)LordBarker Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone else noticed the sensitivity settings with this (perhaps because of the +) don't have any affect. The controls still feel as though they should be a tad more sensitive, love the game and got it running near perfect on my rig at 1080p with pixel-per-lighting etc. etc. just thought it might feel a tad more 'natural' to control.

Also not sure if it's what people are referring to as the 'shadow issue' but I only have one minor issue, the light effects seem to 'flicker' if that makes sense, as though the lighting isn't rendered correctly and appears in sort of square streams. It's not massively noticeable, just wondered if there's a fix? Tried the bloom hack and no dice.

Is this what your referring to? I have the same problem using 3.0-201. Anyone else having this weird "banding" issue? I've tried both DX9 and DX11, it's still there.
[attachment=6876]
[Image: L74tr.jpg]

Don't know how to fix that Huh
Are you using a real Wiimote and motion plus?