Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Progress Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay cool, thanks.
Nice article ! I particularly like the passage about Nintendo fixes has come faster than you.

But I confirm, it's not fairĀ  Wink
(12-11-2020, 06:10 AM)Franpa Wrote: [ -> ]yes it should work now Redmigamer, all changes mentioned are typically already incorporated in to Dolphin development releases.

yeah it should work, but nope for me for some strange reason:

tried to installing them again manually via Install wad and they still don't show up in the menu,
maybe i need to reinstall the games frist and then the DLC?

or just import my nand dump from my wii that has everything installed for the dlc to show up?
Yeah I think if you already have them installed and then try to re-install the importing logic will go 'ah, this is already installed, no need to do it again' and skip the part where it creates the shop logs. Try deleting the DLC from your NAND and then reinstalling it.
Why are there so many "ripples" in the Dolphin screenshot of Sunshine?
Most obvious on the rotating platforms, but it's present elsewhere, but not everywhere...
(12-14-2020, 12:10 PM)Cormy1 Wrote: [ -> ]Why are there so many "ripples" in the Dolphin screenshot of Sunshine?
Most obvious on the rotating platforms, but it's present elsewhere, but not everywhere...

That's just Sunshine's heat effect.
(12-13-2020, 08:37 AM)AdmiralCurtiss Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I think if you already have them installed and then try to re-install the importing logic will go 'ah, this is already installed, no need to do it again' and skip the part where it creates the shop logs. Try deleting the DLC from your NAND and then reinstalling it.

hay AdmiiralCurtiss,
i got the dlc for both Megaman games to show in the menu,
the unintalling of the DLC sav files
and reinstalling of the DLC wad
got the dlc to show up Smile

thanx for the helpful info.

David Ariyan

Hi, I'm an android user. I just wanna report some bugs. the game Cursed Mountain doesn't recognized the onscreen wii remote + nunchuck when I start the game or load save state. It always required me to open setting and changing again the on-screen controller to other controller and then select again the wii more + nunchuck. Even it is already selected at the start of the games. Kinda annoying. This happen to all wii games. Is this a dolphin bug or i just messed up some configuration. Anyone who can help?
Happy new year though.everyone!
Sorry to be annoying but I really like the blog post updates. Is there any news when the next one will be out? You do a great job! I've read every single post and I've been reading them for years... I always look forward to them.
Working on it!

[Image: wf0stRe.gif]