Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Progress Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dougzen.

(05-22-2020, 10:07 PM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]What?

Actually the Dolphin system cant run Gamecube games in a lower resolution than 600x.

In the case of PCSX2 the resolution can be change in a "custom" option lower than 600x to 256x.
Ah, you mean that Dolphin doesn't support a resolution lower than 600 pixels? Adding the ability to do that wouldn't prevent crashes, it would cause more crashes.
Oh, p, not x!
Surprising no one's tried to guess the header this month. I tried to figure it out for a few days, but I'm totally stumped. xD
I'll not only give you a hint, I'll give you two!

1: There is something about it in the article. In fact, it's quite direct!

2: In the header, look for what is out of place. It will reveal what kind of game this is.

And that's all the hints you need to figure this out. Hopefully that wasn't so much it makes the discovery boring, but this game is a nostalgic one for me so I kind of want this one to be recognized, so that's ok!
Super Swing Golf Season 2?

(I cheated and looked up all the IDs)
Those are some pretty generous hints!

edit: ninja'd!

Spoiler:
Aww, too generous then. And yea, it's Super Swing Golf Season 2! Its based on Pangya Season 5ish, which was right around when I first started playing it. It doesn't have all of the nice features that I remember from Pangya Season 9 but, it's still very very nostalgic!

Also the course I used specifically is Wiz Wiz, hole 4. Great course!

Expect to see this game again in a future Progress Report header. But I won't be as generous with hints next time~
Huh, I wouldn't have guessed. For a while, I was thinking it was some part of that Fire Emblem game.
Nice to see Super Swing Golf getting some love! I always wanted that game. The environments are so cool. Just wish the character models were nicer (they could have really used the cell shading done in the later installments). Maybe I'll pick it up at some point.