Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Progress Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perfectly. I'm immediately sold.

Resource Packs! Here I come!

Obviously, it has to be merged first.
Honestly the big thing is making these features useful for people that make texture packs. When the people that make the texture packs are unhappy for a reason, that means we've not done things right.
While we're at this subject, is there any reason the first version of Resource Packs spec intentionally disallow compressed packs? It sounds like something more was planned in the future that thus required uncompressed packs to work, but now that this limitation is being lifted (kinda) I'm not so sure anymore...
why can't I download mac version of latest version? I'm just asking. my MacBook is Air early 2017.
We're currently working on some infrastructure issues affecting the availability of macOS builds, but no ETA on when it will be fixed unfortunately.
You can still compile your own build though; if you know your way around build tools.
(02-05-2019, 01:02 AM)JackĀ Frost Wrote: [ -> ]We're currently working on some infrastructure issues affecting the availability of macOS builds, but no ETA on when it will be fixed unfortunately.
You can still compile your own build though; if you know your way around build tools.

sorry but can you give me tutorial of how can I do it? please...
(02-05-2019, 03:03 AM)ExtremeEdgehog Wrote: [ -> ]sorry but can you give me tutorial of how can I do it? please...

That's what the link is.
(02-05-2019, 06:43 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]That's what the link is.

link is dead, my computor says 'command not found'...what can I do now? tell me... lead me to light...
(02-05-2019, 11:25 PM)ExtremeEdgehog Wrote: [ -> ]link is dead, my computor says 'command not found'...what can I do now? tell me... lead me to light...

Link is definitely not dead, don't know why it's being used as a command. Just go to the main dolphin github page and scroll down to "Building for Linux and macOS".