Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Progress Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-10-2022, 04:33 AM)Venomalia Wrote: [ -> ]this works the same way as with other formats, you can also just save them with your other iso's

It worked. Thank you!
Now that any relevant questions/comments are over, I'm very curious if anyone will guess the header. As always, there is something somewhere in the report that is related to what this comes from. This one should be fairly easy, but it could also be super hard from how generic it looks. Let's see what you can do~

(11-15-2021, 06:51 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Took me a while, pulling up each game and stage, but I figured out that it's Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity Gigan Device stage

I forgot to say this, but this was -exactly- right! Good sleuthing KHg8m3r!
(02-13-2022, 12:15 AM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Now that any relevant questions/comments are over, I'm very curious if anyone will guess the header. As always, there is something somewhere in the report that is related to what this comes from. This one should be fairly easy, but it could also be super hard from how generic it looks. Let's see what you can do~

There are so many titles in this report, my guess is Pokemon Battle Revolution

(02-13-2022, 12:15 AM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot to say this, but this was -exactly- right! Good sleuthing KHg8m3r!

I played a lot of both Sonic Riders, so I recognized the track edge guards and art style.
(02-14-2022, 07:57 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]There are so many titles in this report, my guess is Pokemon Battle Revolution

Nope!
The Bomberman Jetters screenshot has yellow in it, so it could be that but more zoomed in.
Nope!

I'll give a hint.

hint:

CelestialAmber

Glad I was able to help Smile
So when's the next progress report coming? Sad
We're working on it, but due to illness for JMC and moving for me, we're a little behind. We're doing the best we can and it will be done soon enough.
(05-06-2022, 08:31 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]We're working on it, but due to illness for JMC and moving for me, we're a little behind. We're doing the best we can and it will be done soon enough.

Thank you for the update! Feel better JMC and good luck with the move. Look forward to the progress report.