Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Progress Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"As such, Burnout 2: Point of Impact and the obviously hugely popular Piglet's Big Game were the odd couple out..."
Piglet's Big Game is that popular o_O? I would have thought Burnout 2 is the most popular of the two...
Will be interesting to see how much more faster MMU games get when TranslatePageAddress() is fixed, so the correct pages get paged in/out and the game's replacement algorithm can actually work like it's designed to.
Link_to_the_past: That was a little bit of a joke. Sarcasm on the internet...
(10-01-2014, 04:29 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Link_to_the_past: That was a little bit of a joke. Sarcasm on the internet...

Ok just wanted to make sure cause you never know with people and their preferences :-p.
I'm almost having a heart attack. You Dolphin devs are awesome!
Who would have imagined this fast progression two years ago?
(09-16-2014, 10:00 PM)cdoublejj Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.amazon.com/TOTALCONSOLE-W010-...dolphinbar

out of stock Sad

EDIT: Wow it's sold out EVERYWHERE.

It's back in stock in Amazon now.

(10-01-2014, 03:46 AM)RachelB Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like my 300% speed up in 1080 avalanche wasn't emphasized enough, i demand more recognition.

lol
You guys seem to be in the zone right now, the flow, the rhythm, whatever. I can feel the mojo flowing.
Ok, forget all that, you're just doing amazing work right there ^^
@Rachel B: Lol!

Whenever there are speed improvements I am always looking forward to grabbing the latest builds, and I have personally seen these speedups improvements in games. Congrats! to the Dolphin team for a job well done and yes you as well Rachel B =)

I was specifically interested in the Netplay improvement update, being as I have never tried playing online before or don't know how to set it up, I am particularly looking forward to trying this special feature in Dolphin. And what a better time to try it out now during its much needed attention.
Really liking the MMU improvements. And as always, awesome to see more speed.
Yet more reasons to recommend the latest development builds. Great work this month everyone!

Grammar Nazi Time:
Quote:Managing two JITs are harder than one

Subject verb-agreement, should be "is" not "are". Sorry, it just really bugged me :p