Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Progress Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oooooh, performance *drool*
I really love to read these, thanks, MaJoR and JMC47!
A lot of work went on this month, I see. Looks like some really great stuff. I like the sound of Fiora: JIT Magician.

Keep it up Team Dolphin Wink
Maybe we'll see Dolphin 4.5 next month) Can't wait.
(09-01-2014, 01:05 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of work went on this month, I see. Looks like some really great stuff. I like the sound of Fiora: JIT Magician.

Keep it up Team Dolphin Wink
JIT princess.
JIT Magician Princess?
She's a Ma-JIT-cian. And a princess Wink

At any rate, great work Fiora. I really should try the latest Dolphin revisions. I keep forgetting that I'm underclocked to 2.3GHz right now, because most games run fullspeed. I couldn't do that last year, not a chance.
x86 JIT Princess.well seems she is new to the forums, although according to her github, she has een working on the emu for a while now.
As Shonumi has replied to her, surely he should have noticed she didn't have her dev label yet and added it. I know there are some people with quite a few commits that don't have their green name yet, but it sounds like Fiora's done quite a lot.
hope last story will be a little bit faster.
GOOD GOD MAN!!! 26%!? Every month I'm just amazed at the progress of Dolphin. I actually have a playable experience on my Regor 240 OCed @ 3.6 with a GT640. Then the Dolphin bar, then this! Where will the insanity end!? Wii U emulation? Heck we even have early PS3 and 360 emulators working (barely). It just keeps improving.

*This month we couldn't find bugs to fix so we perfected time travel*

TL;DR: Dolphin updates, on a scale of 1 to 10: I don't even... (*throws hands in the air)

EDIT: IS windows XP still supported vi Open AL? (XP is still a very popular OS but, i usually only see it on hardware too low end to run dolphin)