Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Progress Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The April fools joke is that there's no report
It'll be up soonish. Probably by the end of the week. We're stuffing in a few more changes that we wanted to feature.
(04-04-2017, 04:45 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]It'll be up soonish.  Probably by the end of the week.  We're stuffing in a few more changes that we wanted to feature.

Oh ! That's great !  Wink
You know, your progress report is such cool to read that I begone addict  Heart

(And maybe because I have nothing to do in my work day... Shy )
Did he died? Sad
[Image: Progressreportheader-March2017mini.png]

https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2017/04/05/...arch-2017/

The March 2017 Dolphin Progress Report is finally live! Sorry for being a little late. Feel free to discuss this month's update below.
now we have to update a bunch of wiki pages including a few INIs like the Sonic Heroes one for the vertex rounding commit
Aaah, thanks for that Vertex Offset Hack, devs; I know how hacks make you sleep badly and all Wink
I always hated that damned little line in Mario Kart and Sports Resort (archery) Big Grin
Yep the vertex offset hack is pretty neat, although i am having trouble with it in Vulcan, all other backends work fine with in shadow the hedgehog.
It may not work with Vulkan + NVIDIA due to another issue.
Does the GPU Texture Decoding come on Android as well? That may greatly increase performance on Shield TV from not stressing its under-powered CPUs and relying on its beastly GPU instead.