Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Progress Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any idea on when you're going to publish the next chapter?
If they stay with the monthly schedule then it's when the month ends. The month hasn't ended yet.
Probably go up Monday.
(06-29-2014, 10:19 AM)DragonFireXY Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-07-2014, 06:40 AM)RachelB Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2014, 08:41 AM)kinkinkijkin Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody is not a man on the internet. You can't spell "woman" without "man".
Stop that.
It was obviously a joke.
Yes, a terribly offensive one.
Oh, lighten up, would you? It was making fun of the old, extremely heavily-believed joke about traps on 4chan, not enforcing the patriarchy.
You're making it worse.
Can we please keep on topic, especially with a new article on the horizon?
But "trap" refers to a bad thing, unlike what people seem to think it means now. I don't care how many dense assholes try to "drill it into my head", a trap is a malicious sort of crossdresser, and they were very common on 4chan around when the internet started to get popular. That's what the whole "no women on the internet" thing refers to, and that's all it'll ever refer to when used by someone who knows what it means.

Unless that's not what you're referring to, in which case, I don't even know anymore. I don't see anything else that can be offensive, and derailing this thread more isn't worth it. If you still think I stepped way out of line, take it to random, please.
Let's not make this a competition to get the last word, or else I will just delete all the posts regarding the topic.
[Image: Progressreportheader-June2014.jpg]

https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2014/06/30/...june-2014/

The June Dolphin Progress Report is live! And it's a BIG one. Feel free to discuss this month's update below.