Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Progress Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JosJuice Wrote:We have that already.
The recommended way to do it is to create a file named "titles.txt" and put it in the 'Load' folder.

But there's a big issue with that method:
Dolphin is not aware of the changes (from titles.txt) when sorting the titles by name in the Wx UI.
So you end up with a semi-randomized list instead of correct sorting in alphabetical order.
(07-02-2015, 05:53 AM)tueidj Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, you're ignoring the "RachelBryk changed the title from Hash ram and compare to check for desyncs in netplay. to Compare timebase of netplay users to detect desyncs. on Mar 10" change and the circumstances that led up to it.

I had to argue (several times) to get the idea of comparing timebases accepted as a preferable solution, yet the recognition for this feature that "revolutionizes netplay stability" goes to the person that was opposing it just because they did a (messy) job of writing down the implementation which I'd already spelled out.
If credit simply belongs to the last person who touched it, surely that would make comex solely responsible?

Apologies, read through the pull request and fixed the description.
Kawasuzu Wrote:Is this month's image for the Progress Report from Sonic Colors when playing Sweet Mountain?

It is! Most of the time no one seems to recognize the headers, but I guess those rings are pretty recognizable if you are paying attention. Smile
(07-02-2015, 11:44 AM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]
Kawasuzu Wrote:Is this month's image for the Progress Report from Sonic Colors when playing Sweet Mountain?

It is! Most of the time no one seems to recognize the headers, but I guess those rings are pretty recognizable if you are paying attention. Smile

You guys should have a monthly contest called "Name That Header!" and the first one to correctly identify the game of the image wins a Dolphin t-shirt.

Qaazavaca Qaanic

(07-03-2015, 01:16 AM)cyrax33 Wrote: [ -> ]You guys should have a monthly contest called "Name That Header!" and the first one to correctly identify the game of the image wins a Dolphin t-shirt.

That would be an abuse of ad money harvested from users/forumgoers for a less than noble cause.

Also, is "Partial Texture Updates" good enough to replace EFB to RAM in anything other than NSMBW?
(07-07-2015, 03:39 PM)jimbo1qaz Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2015, 01:16 AM)cyrax33 Wrote: [ -> ]You guys should have a monthly contest called "Name That Header!" and the first one to correctly identify the game of the image wins a Dolphin t-shirt.

That would be an abuse of ad money harvested from users/forumgoers for a less than noble cause.

Having the t-shirts made in the first place was a "noble cause"?
Community Events and such wouldn't be abuse of admoney? Keeping the community alive should be one of the top priorities, honestly.
I once saw RachelB wearing the dolphin tshirt. Hey I'd proudly wear it any day =)

Then people are going to start assuming that I am a Miami Dolphins fan.
I'd totally wear a Dolphin shirt.
[Image: Progressreportheader-July2015mini.jpg]

https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2015/08/01/...july-2015/

The July Dolphin Progress Report is live! Woooow what a big one! Feel free to discuss this month's update below.