Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Progress Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your three months worth progress report are always enjoyable to read. especially after drought of progress reports.
(02-07-2022, 11:00 AM)Lucario Wrote: [ -> ]Your three months worth progress report are always enjoyable to read. especially after drought of progress reports.

Yep, I'm eagerly awaiting this one.
[Image: progressreportheader-nov2021mini.jpg]

https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2022/02/08/...-jan-2022/

The November and December 2021, January 2022 Dolphin Progress Report is live! Feel free to discuss this month's update below.

Spoiler:
Man, what a report! So many great changes.

It wasn't called out specifically in the report, but for the macOS Universal Build issues, was the SDL version downgraded or did you switch the macOS SDK to an older version?
The SDL version was downgraded. Dolphin's actual min-version would go way, WAAY farther back than High Sierra, but we were forced to that due to Q's min-spec of High Sierra. But then the Universal Build's SDL was updated with a min-spec of macOS 11, which capped our minimum version to that even though everything else didn't care. Just bumping the SDL version back down quickly solved the problem.
Great report as always! It is also really cool to see screenshots from real hardware, that makes comparing hardware to emulation so much more accurate!
Sorry for the silly question, but how can I create Game list Entries for Riivolution mods? I would like to launch them directly from the game list.
(02-09-2022, 09:22 AM)Snowblind Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the silly question, but how can I create Game list Entries for Riivolution mods? I would like to launch them directly from the game list.

Right-click the game in the game list and select Start with Riivolution Patches. Then, after setting up any settings, press the Save as Preset button. The preset file you created can be added to the game list.
(02-10-2022, 03:04 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Right-click the game in the game list and select Start with Riivolution Patches. Then, after setting up any settings, press the Save as Preset button. The preset file you created can be added to the game list.

Thank you, JosJuice. I created the preset file as you mentioned, but I don't know how to add a JSON file to the game list. Please advise.
this works the same way as with other formats, you can also just save them with your other iso's