Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Progress Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A lot happened for each of us in the past couple of weeks so, it'll be done when it is done.

Today I had a migraine though, that isn't helping.
(11-04-2021, 08:33 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]A lot happened for each of us in the past couple of weeks so, it'll be done when it is done.

Today I had a migraine though, that isn't helping.

Understood. Feel better!
[Image: progressreportheader-oct2021mini.jpg]

https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2021/11/13/...ober-2021/

The September and October 2021 Dolphin Progress Report is live! Feel free to discuss this month's update below.
Hurray for the new and improved Cheat GUI!
The Spyro issue is finally fixed, I'm so excited!

For the Banner Image, is it from one of the Sonic Riders?
Holy, that was a Progress Report and a half!

Also: Improved Cheat GUI!  YAY!!!!!
(11-14-2021, 06:33 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]The Spyro issue is finally fixed, I'm so excited!

The Spyro issue was fixed four years ago, but at the time we held back and didn't go very deep (and got a few little things wrong as well). This time though, that wasn't an option. To explain the FMV regression and fix this report had to go waaay into detail on everything anyway, so I kind of just explained the spyro fix too since it was already 90% explained in the setup already.

(11-14-2021, 06:33 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]For the Banner Image, is it from one of the Sonic Riders?

But which Sonic Riders? :3
(11-14-2021, 03:58 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]The Spyro issue was fixed four years ago, but at the time we held back and didn't go very deep (and got a few little things wrong as well). This time though, that wasn't an option. To explain the FMV regression and fix this report had to go waaay into detail on everything anyway, so I kind of just explained the spyro fix too since it was already 90% explained in the setup already.

I forgot it was already mostly fixed a while ago. What I had hoped for was that it would solve the underwater fog issues as well, but it actually broke it more. Gotta go submit a bug report.......
edit: they already know about it

(11-14-2021, 03:58 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]But which Sonic Riders? :3

Took me a while, pulling up each game and stage, but I figured out that it's Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity Gigan Device stage
(11-15-2021, 06:51 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot it was already mostly fixed a while ago. What I had hoped for was that it would solve the underwater fog issues as well, but it actually broke it more. Gotta go submit a bug report.......
edit: they already know about it

Looking at the FifoCI from VideoCommon: Use the copy filter for EFB copies as well as XFB copies by Pokechu22 · Pull Request #10204 · dolphin-emu/dolphin (github.com) , it looks like it might be fixed with that PR and EFB to Ram enabled.
Yes, that fixes the black bar, but the lighting is broken with efb2ram