Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Progress Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not even GameCube Linux? Which is one of the reasons that the keyboard support was made?
The keyboard code in gc-linux is wrong. Does linux even boot under Dolphin, seeing as it would use the MMU far more extensively than any game (i.e. requiring proper implementation of the page protections) ?
It's been a good month Big Grin
It's supposed to at least get pretty far in Dynamic BATS.

CrimsonMoonMist

Awesome to hear Rogue Squadron is finally playable!
(02-02-2015, 01:08 AM)CrimsonMoonMist Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome to hear Rogue Squadron is finally playable!

And it is a beast with LLE audio, EFB to RAM and MMU lol

Does the wiki for Rogue Squadron 2 or 3 still need gameplay videos? And how do I add them?
(02-01-2015, 09:34 PM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]
StripTheSoul Wrote:Heh, you made me spit out my coffee with your "This is the power of the Monado?" Big Grin

That joke was mine! Glad you liked it! There was a terrible one there for the looongest time.

You could have used Reyn as well and said something like "It's Reyn time! Times a thousand!" :p

Anyway, cheers for this productive month. All of you people can go have fun shooting Imperial ships in space. Me, I'll finally be enjoying me some Mario Tennis.
Awesome job this month guys! Certainly a lot to be proud of. I can't wait to see a change log of all the great things that have been done since 4.0.2!
All these speedups are amazing. The speed boost in the latest development builds is now fast enough to outweigh the benefits of buffer_storage, which is really helpful for people like me who are stuck using old nVidia drivers that don't support it. I can finally move from 4.0.2 without suffering a performance drop. Smile
(02-02-2015, 03:54 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2015, 09:34 PM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]
StripTheSoul Wrote:Heh, you made me spit out my coffee with your "This is the power of the Monado?" Big Grin

That joke was mine! Glad you liked it! There was a terrible one there for the looongest time.

You could have used Reyn as well and said something like "It's Reyn time! Times a thousand!" :p

Anyway, cheers for this productive month. All of you people can go have fun shooting Imperial ships in space. Me, I'll finally be enjoying me some Mario Tennis.

Just have to be different don't you lol.