Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Progress Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks again for the great reports! I just lost an hour reading all the little links you put in for the "why" on the bug reports.
I am just so happy, as I usually am when reading the monthly report. It is definitely the highlight of each month and this month is no different. Great changes for a better user experience! Hurray to Add Deferred EFB Copies Mode!

euan

Been following the progress reports for a while now, but never joined the forums until now. Reading the details on the work with MoltenVK was interesting though, and especially reading the details about the frame pacing!

Great writeup, and thanks for all the hard work!
Those mac results almost sound like power saving issues.
Just for fun, a video with this amazing news support of Vulkan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP8N5XReTXA

No sound in video because recorded with audio bluetooth casque

Issue : Blanc screen on lauch if 8bitdo SF30 connected & black square on top left corner on race

Spec :
Mojave 10.14.1
Intel i7 2,8 Ghz
16 go Ram
Radeon Pro 555
Dolphin 5.0-9202
We quite literally mention that Logicops is broken in the progress report, which is why you get the black square. The controller issue is something you should debug and see what's going on. See if any logs or anything show up in Dolphin that point to what's going on.
No Progress Report this month! Everyone is at 35c3 so there hasn't been a lot of activity this month. Plus we blog writers were rather busy. But December did see a lot of great changes, so we'll have them and January's changes at the end of next month!
1) No new report?

2) The November report is missing a link to this forum topic at the top/bottom of the article.
(01-03-2019, 09:52 PM)Franpa Wrote: [ -> ]1) No new report?

Um... look up?

(01-03-2019, 09:52 PM)Franpa Wrote: [ -> ]2) The November report is missing a link to this forum topic at the top/bottom of the article.

Whoops. Fixed.
Yes, the latest article is dated November 2018, aren't there meant to be bi-monthly updates? Er... now that I've typed it out I guess the next article is expected at the end of this month.

You might want to adjust the forum link on the article to https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-do...#pid483892