Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Progress Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No, it doesn't. The copyright year is something completely made up anyway that has no legal value.
[Image: Progressreportheader-February2015mini.jpg]

https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2015/03/01/...uary-2015/

The February Dolphin Progress Report is live! Feel free to discuss this month's update below.
I'm all about that new netplay O_O
"Do note that the language and commentary over the video does not reflect that of the Dolphin Team and this video is meant for entertainment purposes only."

Well, I certainly hope so! Everyone loves Tingle!
lol!!
why do people even ask for a stable version. even if one was released, we will always ask to try the latest dev builds when reporting bugs. except for a stable build marking a milestone in the development and it having the least bugs, it doesnt have much use.
"A ton of games seemingly used this feature, so now may be the time to check your favorite game to see if now works with EFB copies to texture only." And more games that no longer need efb to ram were found, they will be handled in the next gameini pr. 
Specifically:
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2005 and Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 06 (GC) no longer need efb to ram for their shadows.
Mission: Impossible Operation Surma no longer needs efb to ram for it's sonar gadget view.
Terminator 3: The Redemption no longer needs efb to ram for it's combat visor view.
Hopefully this issue will be fixed before that: https://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/is...il?id=8258
And you forgot to mention Okami, that no longer needs it either and gets a substantial boost.
(03-02-2015, 05:28 AM)emmaus Wrote: [ -> ]except for a stable build marking a milestone in the development and it having the least bugs, it doesnt have much use.
Having as few bugs as possible would be a great thing for people who just want to download an emulator and start playing.
(03-02-2015, 05:55 AM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]And you forgot to mention Okami, that no longer needs it either and gets a substantial boost.

Can you draw stuff, though? I mean, I can draw, but it doesn't seem to work. At least I cannot draw that star dust bridge...
(03-02-2015, 06:49 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2015, 05:55 AM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]And you forgot to mention Okami, that no longer needs it either and gets a substantial boost.

Can you draw stuff, though? I mean, I can draw, but it doesn't seem to work. At least I cannot draw that star dust bridge...

If you did it manually you probably had skip efb access enabled. It needs to be disabled and drawing will work.