Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Progress Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I look forward to the first day of every month all month long because I get to read the monthly progress report then. I love reading troubleshooting postmortems, and you guys write really, really good ones.

After three days of refreshing, I had to sign up so I could ask: will we be getting a progress report for May? I love the progress reports—they’re one of the highlights of every month for me.
[Image: Progressreportheader-May2017mini.jpg]

https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2017/06/03/...-may-2017/

The May 2017 Dolphin Progress Report is live! Feel free to discuss this month's update below.

@Misaka Mikoto - does this answer your question? :3
Lol, Dolphin regression report Tongue
(06-04-2017, 01:18 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, Dolphin regression report Tongue

It is for people using intel HD graphics, pretty sure there's been more than a few people saying they work significantly better with Dx12 :/.
(Personally, it doesn't affect me. I have a GTX 950, it loves Vulkan. I just know that there will be a lot of whining about it.)
Shazam, thank you!
It’s gonna sound complainy, but inclusion of a link to this thread at the end of the progress report has been hit-and-miss lately. (For example, it hasn’t shown up since March, and it was missing off and on before March as well, just in the past six months or so.)

I mean this:

Quote:You can continue the discussion in the forum thread of this article.

If it wouldn’t be too much trouble, having it there is actually super-handy.

Thanks for the post!
Oh, whoops. After Progress Reports, I'm so exhausted, sometimes I forget to do the linking. >_< Thanks for the reminder!
No, I bet you are indeed! And thanks for writing them—I devour these things.

Until next month, then. Smile
(06-04-2017, 01:06 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Progressreportheader-May2017mini.jpg]

https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2017/06/03/...-may-2017/

The May 2017 Dolphin Progress Report is live! Feel free to discuss this month's update below.

@Misaka Mikoto - does this answer your question? :3
Thank you very much!
(06-04-2017, 01:59 PM)Misaka Mikoto Wrote: [ -> ]It’s gonna sound complainy, but inclusion of a link to this thread at the end of the progress report has been hit-and-miss lately. (For example, it hasn’t shown up since March, and it was missing off and on before March as well, just in the past six months or so.)

I mean this:

If it wouldn’t be too much trouble, having it there is actually super-handy.

Thanks for the post!

(06-04-2017, 02:07 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, whoops. After Progress Reports, I'm so exhausted, sometimes I forget to do the linking. >_< Thanks for the reminder!

A suggestion: You can make a direct link to this month Dolphin Progress post if you copy the link in the #Number at the top right corner of the post.

In this case, would be the link in the number #773
https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-do...#pid444771