Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Progress Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you! I’ve been refreshing all day. I started reading PRs while I waited and quickly came across #6118. The more I read, the more I thought it ought to feature in a progress report—and lo and behold, it has. Exciting stuff!

(Also, as a note, both “forum thread” links (beginning of progress report and end) are mistakenly pointing to https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-do...ing--35167 instead of to this thread.)
I know I know... I typed it in incorrectly and something in the backend is broken preventing me from fixing it. >_<

EDIT: delroth fixed the forum thread link! Yay! Though the backend is still broken though :/

Orazio

Holy moly, I can't believe the light shafts in Twilight Princess are fixed! It was my white whale of Dolphin glitches, a big thank you to Tomcc. Only problem is, now that's working, what is there to look forward to? [color=#222222][color=#660099]?[/color][color=#222222][color=#660099]?[/color][/color][/color]

Orazio

Wait... It definitely seems like the blog post is linking to the wrong forum thread. Whoops!
Man, Shonumi was too quick and posted the actual thread link before I could even figure out how to tell the admins they had the wrong link. GG

Anyway, always nice to see some android love.
The SD launch method for wads is a clever trick, well done devs !
I expressed my gratitude to the authors of the blog post in the wrong thread but the intention is what counts :-)
What game is the image taken from for the October Progress Report? Thanks
I won't tell~ ( ^ 〰 ^ )

But as always, it is a game in or benefited from something in the report itself.
Very nice job on mipmaps. Would it be possible to use a similar heuristic on lighting textures that should not be modified by 'scaled efb copies'? Like in Xenoblade.