Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Feature Request Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-14-2022, 11:15 AM)iwubcode Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work!

I'm *hoping* to work toward this but it's a slow process to do things right.  It likely won't be in the form Ishiiruka supports either.  Though anyone will be open to write a converter.

Interesting!
Im curious what form do you have on your mind?
Hopefully you can make it even better! Unfortunately, it seems Tino stopped the development of his vision.
I just seen the order are not the same in Patchs and AR Gecko code TABS, it should be !

EDIT:

For RVZ convert TAB, one ISO by one is saved in original file directory by default, perfeect, we can't do it for multiple files, sorry, and the popup to confirm always appears because :

there is no option to tick "save to original file's directory".

Compressions settings should be possible to keep between sessions too, especially for one by one file, you understand why, especially for one by one file use.
Hello. It would be interesting to make a "Dolphin Loader Channel" or "Dolphin Channel", to be able to load games directly from the Wii interface, a bit like "USB Loader", in order to avoid having to return to Dolphin to change games.

Thanks

Christian
Feature Request; upright hold on android version. Some games like no more heroes have the deathblows conflicted if held upright on android. The deathblows only work normally when in the low position.
Hello, I don't know if this was requested before but it would be good for lizard compression algorithm to be included in RVZ.
It has the highest decompression speed outperforming zstandard.
https://github.com/inikep/lizard/
Hey all. My request is for texture dumping to read subfolders the same way Dolphin can read custom textures.

Currently, Dolphin can read upscaled/replacement texture packs with organised file structures (different folders within the "Load>[Game ID]" for characters and environments etc. etc.), however trying to organise texture dumps during the dumping process is a pain because Dolphin does not read subfolders within "Dump>[Game ID]". For example, at the moment I am playing around with upscaling textures for Tatsunoko Vs Capcom. If I use the Gallery mode to dump character textures and then archive them into "Dump>[Game ID]>Characters" then the emulator will redump character textures again while trying to dump every stage and the character select screen. It also helps reduce clutter and duplicates while opening up every possible texture in the menus and submenus.
Hello. I have a feature request. It would be great if the Wii controller would support relative input for the Tile and Swing just like it currently supports that in Point. That would be much appreciated as some games are pretty tough otherwise. Thanks
Touch controls instead of wii pointer on Android
A tutorial on how to use microphones for dolphin wii games using Mac.
I don't know if it's been suggested yet but support for webp format for textures packs would be great