Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Feature Request Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Try holding A while the GameCube logo animation plays.
You can't access the BIOS menu when running the game. If the game already is running, you need to reset the console.
Those are in the BIOS and can't be used while the game is running. The video has been edited to not show going to the BIOS and then starting the game again, because it would be boring to watch.
Those. Options. Are. Not. In. The. Game.
They are in the BIOS, which you can run on a GC console or in the emulator.
The GC clock is already being synced to the PC clock, but only when the game is not running. We can't do it when the game is running, like I said here: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-fe...#pid405171
AFAIK, Dolphin sets the emulated RTC clock to the same as your system clock when (and only when) you boot a game, from there, if the game slow down, the emulated RTC will slow down too (so, if you get to a part in the game where it drops below 60FPS, the emulated RTC clock will suffer the same slowdown, becoming unsynced with the system clock). Furthermore, if you use a save state, it'll also save the emulated RTC clock to it, so, if I create a save state today and load it tomorrow, it'll still have today's time, even if I load it tomorrow...
Can you actually read what people keep telling you? The time is synced only when the emulated game starts. If you are not running at full speed, the time will desync and there's nothing you can do to fix this other than upgrading your config.

And yes, if you change your PC time while emulating, that will not affect the emulated RTC.
I'd like a 2x nearest-neighbor texture prescale as an enhancement option. It's really only useful for n64 vc games, but it can make those games look a bit nicer.

Since, most the games were designed for 240p but run in 480p on wii, menu textures get stretched out. It happens on actual Wii hardware and on the Wii U vc as well.
This may have been asked to death already, but a controller friendly UI, pretty please?

I mean, we're getting right into the era of comfy couch PC Gaming, it would be very welcomed, and PPSSPP does it just right.