Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Feature Request Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

xyb

I would really like the ability to associate .gcz files to dolphin and run Dolphin directly from the game file. Possible in a quiet mode per se where the main Dolphin window wont show just the game itself, when exited the dolphin process will just end.
(07-07-2015, 12:00 AM)xyb Wrote: [ -> ]I would really like the ability to associate .gcz files to dolphin and run Dolphin directly from the game file. Possible in a quiet mode per se where the main Dolphin window wont show just the game itself, when exited the dolphin process will just end.

I think this already works, though I haven't tried it myself. You will have to manually associate .gcz with Dolphin in the Windows settings, but other than that, it should be straightforward.

truemaster

the feature when using emulated wiimote to hear the audio from pc speaker. to be also used when we have a real wiimote. because the real wiimote speaker doesnt sound good even with dsp lle.
(06-21-2015, 09:43 AM)dillxox123 Wrote: [ -> ]I had an idea for custom music which you probably hear a lot of it but i hope you read this anyway. My idea that you could use file replacement like you do with the custom textures and even if it is not in the same format you can find one format that can the emulator can read as any of the sound formats and replace them as they are being used. I hope you can add this in.

Seconding this, custom sound effects would be cool too.
I was wondering if there has been any development on support for the official gamecube controller adapter for Dolphin on Mac. Thanks Smile
(07-23-2015, 09:54 PM)apple of enlightenment Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if there has been any development on support for the official gamecube controller adapter for Dolphin on Mac. Thanks Smile

Yep! You need to use a "codeless .kext". Instructions are in the guide!
(07-23-2015, 10:26 PM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2015, 09:54 PM)apple of enlightenment Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if there has been any development on support for the official gamecube controller adapter for Dolphin on Mac. Thanks Smile

Yep! You need to use a "codeless .kext". Instructions are in the guide!

Wow that's really great. ThankYou!
What about being able to find games from multiple folders/directories? Like having a folder full of Gamecube games and another full of Wii games
You should be able to add more than 1 ISO directory.
I guess you can, didn't know that