Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Feature Request Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
add a playing time, last played and compatability just like citra and cemu did
(05-20-2018, 12:21 AM)chumpz Wrote: [ -> ]add a playing time, last played and compatability just like citra and cemu did

I don't think the first two are particularly useful.

Ratings were removed from Dolphin in late March (and for a reason)
(05-20-2018, 12:21 AM)chumpz Wrote: [ -> ]add a playing time

I am only interested in my playing time per save file, not for the overall game. In other words, I would need to be able to reset my playing time with each new run. Might get tricky if I switch between save files too. The better solution is if a game itself natively implements a playing time per save file.

It would be kinda annoying if I weren't able to reset the playing time... Also, the playing time should pause if the pause is paused. To be more precise: I am only interested in my "active" playing time per save file.
Allow us to use hotkeys from multiple devices. IE, save state on the keyboard, and increase emulation speed on a controller.
(05-20-2018, 01:52 AM)RagingFire Wrote: [ -> ]Allow us to use hotkeys from multiple devices. IE, save state on the keyboard, and increase emulation speed on a controller.

This is already possible. You can right-click on a button to get an advanced mapping window where you can set the device on a per-button basis.
It would be great to have the "Always Hide Mouse Cursor" and "Keep Windows on Top" options from DolphinWX added to DolphinQT2. Other than these two options, almost everything else from the old version can be done in the new interface.
Those 2 options are present in the Qt interface.
Where? They are absent from the "General" tab of Graphics Configuration, which is where they are on WX, and I don't see them anywhere else.

EDIT: Never mind, I found them, they've been moved to the "Interface" section of the Config pane.
- GPU\CPU Performance Overlay.
(05-25-2018, 03:27 AM)DarkHacker Wrote: [ -> ]- GPU\CPU Performance Overlay.

Why would you want that if there are 3rd party applications that do exactly that?