Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Feature Request Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Custom aspect ratio to fix bad ported games like Sonic Adventures, StarFox Assault (exclusive I know) or other random games. Could also be useful for future VR support.
(06-07-2019, 01:53 AM)eckso Wrote: [ -> ]Custom aspect ratio to fix bad ported games like Sonic Adventures, StarFox Assault (exclusive I know) or other random games. Could also be useful for future VR support.

could have also been useful back when the prime 2 and 3 screen squish bug was present lol
Not sure if this could be implemented into Dolphin but it is a feature I have seen on a different emulator: maybe a 'speed up emulation' mode? Basically speeding up the emulation so you can skip over an unskippable cutscene you've seen a gazillion times that bit quicker.
Hold tab.
That exists and is called unlock speed limiter.

The default key is tab. It can be rebound to anything in hotkey settings
Thanks for that!
Having Dolphin BBA emulation work on Android and getting rid of using OpenVPN/external software.
I know Reicast/Beetle DC is using something called PicoTCP that makes Dreamcast BBA emulation work on all platforms but
I dont know if its applicable with Dolphin.
It would be cool to Dolphin make a backup from the saves in the cloud automatically(In the Dropbox or google drive), So we don't lose the save progress of the game.
I'd like a way to display the memory watch values from the cheat search in the game window using ImGui.
Obviously the best feature you could add to dolphin would be support for Ray and or Path tracing....
Yes, yes I know I know but..... You miss 100% of the shots you don't take xD