Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Feature Request Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't actually know if I can get hotkey additions merged while we're in feature freeze. So I dunno.

If I can, I can get a PR up this weekend. If not, after 5.0
(03-11-2016, 11:54 AM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't actually know if I can get hotkey additions merged while we're in feature freeze. So I dunno.

If I can, I can get a PR up this weekend. If not, after 5.0

Awesome, thanks!
I was trying to play Brawl Minus last night and switching the SD cards from PM, from the default, between all the different builds got me thinking that maybe there should just be a dropdown allowing me to choose between SD cards from a directory of my choosing because I rely on portable builds and that means a lot of wasted space on identical SD cards.

So my feature request is a cleaned up SD card system that lets me choose where to load them from and which to load from a menu.
I like the idea but we'd need some ugly hack to just look for files with the correct file extension (They're raw images). Alternatively, a small flat database with the SD card paths
(03-12-2016, 06:57 AM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea but we'd need some ugly hack to just look for files with the correct file extension (They're raw images). Alternatively, a small flat database with the SD card paths

How would that need an ugly hack? We already have a working way to find files with a specific extension. Deciding what the UX for this should be like sounds harder to me.
I'm thankful you guys seem into it though. Maybe just a small drop down on the main window let us choose the .raw file?
(03-12-2016, 07:01 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]How would that need an ugly hack? We already have a working way to find files with a specific extension. Deciding what the UX for this should be like sounds harder to me.

... Oh yeah, back when I did the elf/dol thing in the gamelist.

Yeah, I'm not positive the best way to do the UI for this would be.
Guys would it be possible to turn off the ingame DOF and add realistic motion blur with some kind if hack?

Also what about "Load" function for custom sounds?
I know this has been discussed some time ago, but is there anything new in this regards?

Thanks!
ingame DOF would need an AR code, which we already support.

Realistic motion blur sounds awful please no.

I can't comment on loading sounds because I don't know how our DSP works. My gut says no
(03-13-2016, 02:03 AM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]ingame DOF would need an AR code, which we already support.

Realistic motion blur sounds awful please no.

I can't comment on loading sounds because I don't know how our DSP works. My gut says no

Thanks for reply.

What is this AR code and how can I make it work?.
Sorry for stupid questions Smile

I would like to get rid of it, because it looks glitchy in Nhk2k11.

Thanks!