Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Feature Request Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

CylantJustice

(03-15-2009, 09:52 AM)omegadox Wrote: [ -> ]Post your dolphin ideas and requests here.

Not sure where to go. New here. But just wanted someone to know the recent update is now causing purple screen flickering in my games. Loaded up several. Seems to affect several of my games. Please look into this matter. My Dolphin Ver. is 5.0 9924 for 86. Huh

Ah, I missed "games"

I think that may already be in gameini? Not sure
(04-10-2019, 03:26 AM)CylantJustice Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure where to go. New here. But just wanted someone to know the recent update is now causing purple screen flickering in my games. Loaded up several. Seems to affect several of my games. Please look into this matter. My Dolphin Ver. is 5.0 9924 for 86. Huh

This isn't a feature request, so it would be better if you created a thread in the Support section.
(04-10-2019, 03:40 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, I missed "games"

I think that may already be in gameini? Not sure

Currently there isn't one.  I was hoping it would be added to the "onion" config system but it hasn't.
However, I admit this is in the "nice to have" category.
(04-10-2019, 04:08 AM)themanuel Wrote: [ -> ]Currently there isn't one.  I was hoping it would be added to the "onion" config system but it hasn't.
However, I admit this is in the "nice to have" category.

perhaps instead of the app looking for BlueToothPassthoughrough False it could look for maybe WiimoteSource0 = B
I'm not a dev so it's probably a non-solution.
Keeping my fingers crossed for a solution for games that work better with Classic Controller or a mapped sideways profile on a gamepad.

newblar

Now that OpenXR provisional spec is out dolphin implementing VR would be great.

geekygami

^This.
I made a thread about it, since I think it warrants proper discussion, as there are many points for and against the idea, and we already have Dolphin VR as a framework of sorts to work off of, and most problems can be remedied by AR codes and hide codes.
(03-24-2009, 07:12 AM)HeroicHero Wrote: [ -> ]Gamecube intro eh? That sounds awesome! With an option to disable it though...

Yeah, I love the Gamecube intro, I'd love it to display when booting a GC-game!
(04-29-2019, 11:52 PM)e2zippo Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I love the Gamecube intro, I'd love it to display when booting a GC-game!

It has been supported for quite some time now. But you need to dump the IPL ROM from a real GameCube in order to run it.

Plavil

It will be great if some features are taken from ishiruuka. Before backends cleanup I had 45 on an ordinary dolphin and 50 on Ishiruuka. Now I have 55 on normal. It remains to add features (to be precise, perfomance tweaks) from there to 60 on normal!

P.S Sorry for bad English