Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Feature Request Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how about a way to disable mouse hiding?
ever since mouse hiding was made automatic after a delay.
i find myself trying to find my mouse only to realize that its hidden on the render window even if you are wiggling the mouse like an idiot.

seems to be PR #9697 that introduced this problem for me
automatic mouse hiding is fine and all but its annoying when im doing things between dolphin and other programs
mouse hiding should be a setting. not an unchangeable feature

heikadog

Would there be a way to save the Wii settings for something like RiiConnect24 so we don't have to go to the settings every time we want to use the News Channel? It could help for Wiimmfi too.
The WiiConnect24 setting not saving and always reverting back to off is intentional, as it prevents proper shutdown for Wii titles...

mykie274143

Hi! I'm on version 5.0-14790 and I'm wondering if it would be possible to have the mgba integration working with the Retroarch Dolphin core?

Thanks again for the mgba integration!
(08-03-2021, 05:39 AM)mykie274143 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I'm on version 5.0-14790 and I'm wondering if it would be possible to have the mgba integration working with the Retroarch Dolphin core?

Thanks again for the mgba integration!

You'd have to ask the people who make the RetroArch core. I don't think they visit this forum much.
Being able to use a folder as an emulated SD card would make easier setting up and using homebrew apps and mods. Something similar to the GCI folders.
Can one of the Dolphin devs who wants that creating a new feature for the MotionPlus in TAS input? Because the ''Attach MotionPlus'' does only works in the game, but not for TAS input. TAS input does not work when attach MotionPlus for the game. It doesn't pick up any MotionPlus inputs. It only works for accelerometer inputs of the Wii Remote and not with gyroscope for the MotionPlus. A x,y,z type input would be fine and maybe pitch/roll/yaw for the gyroscope inputs for the MotionPlus? If one of the Dolphin devs who wants to adding a add-on or plug in for the MotionPlus for TAS input in Dolphin or implementing the MotionPlus inputs in TAS input window, so we can TAS the games that use MotionPlus. This would be a useful feature for Dolphin Smile Smile
I'd like to request something minor that would really help with my OCD...

Depending on the size of your collection, it can be easy to run out of space for save data on a single NAND, forcing you to leave some games with that grey X instead of a banner. There are also a couple of games that simply do not have a save file, and thus no banner at all, like Fun Fun Minigolf. Now I know that you can stick a PNG with the corresponding filename in the same folder as a game to add a banner to it, but I can't really be the only one who can't stand having non game files cluttering up my dedicated folders, right?

I would like to please request a feature to allow Dolphin to use the "Dolphin Emulator\Load" directory (via a new sub folder perhaps) to store custom PNGs (or other appropriate formats) and to override the display of the default/blank game banners with said custom PNGs for any games with matching filenames.
(08-08-2021, 08:20 PM)Alopex Wrote: [ -> ]There are also a couple of games that simply do not have a save file, and thus no banner at all, like Fun Fun Minigolf. 

I do have eventual plans to implement something that reads the banner for wii games without save files, but I do like the idea of custom banners to remove the placeholder banner, and it could be useful for some mods as well.

RashFaustinho

It's not a feature request, more like a "please solve this issue" request, but....

Can you please solve the Interlaced Output problem?
I'm referring to this issue: https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/10473

I'd really, REALLY like to play the Gamecube version of Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2, due to it having some additional costumes and the customizable life bars in VS mode, but right now playing the game in Dolphin is horrible due to the general shakyness of the whole screen.