Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Feature Request Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Automatic Symbol Generation of functions in FakeVMEM/MEM2 like in Metal Gear Solid the Twin Snakes with the wall collision function at 0x7F023A84 in the NTSC-U version which is in FakeVMEM.
When i try to load the textures packs bigger than my RAM memory, the textures loaded automatically unloads.
My question is: Can i load all textures as possible into ram and the textures left load on the run?
I have a suggestion to put a option like that if possible.
Preload Custom Textures option on Graphics settings is supposed to do that, isn't it?
Modifier button for gamepad analogue sticks.

If I'm playing a first person game with a controller, it is harder to aim than if I were using a mouse or Wii mote.
If there was a modifier to half the aiming speed I could assign it the the left trigger for semi-iron sight controls (Like modern console shooters)
(12-01-2016, 10:44 PM)RyanConner360 Wrote: [ -> ]Modifier button for gamepad analogue sticks.

But there already is one...
A Modifier or alternate control input for when the GameCube Z trigger is pushed fully or halfway. (If I could assign my spare Xbox 360 Left Bumper to half pulled Z trigger and Right bumper for fully held input)

Did I say Z trigger...
I meant L/R triggers, sorry 'bout that.
(12-01-2016, 10:47 PM)RyanConner360 Wrote: [ -> ]A Modifier or alternate control input for when the GameCube Z trigger is pushed fully or halfway. (If I could assign my spare Xbox 360 Left Bumper to half pulled Z trigger and Right bumper for fully held input)

Z is a button not a trigger and can't be pressed halfway.
(12-01-2016, 10:47 PM)RyanConner360 Wrote: [ -> ]A Modifier or alternate control input for when the GameCube Z trigger is pushed fully or halfway. (If I could assign my spare Xbox 360 Left Bumper to half pulled Z trigger and Right bumper for fully held input)

Z is a normal button on gc

That already exists. Use an XInput controller (Xbox 360 / One Controller) for example and link your Trigger L button to both L and L-analog in the GameCube Controller Configuration (and the Trigger R button for to both R and R-analog). It works for Super Mario Sunshine for example when spraying water while standing (fully pressed the R trigger) or moving (R trigger halfway). If you want to map a analog button to an digital button such as Z you should set the Modfier Value at for example 50. So map the Trigger L or R button to the digital Z button and set the Modifier Value to 50 so it requires you to press the Trigger L or R button halfway. The GameCube does not have a Z trigger, but a Z button which is digital (either it is pressed or not).

The L and R buttons on the GameCube are a hybrid between analog and digital. When pressing (halfway for example) it is analog, but when fully pressed it is digital. These are the only analog buttons on the controller, besides the Control-stick and C-stick.
(12-01-2016, 10:58 PM)Admentus Wrote: [ -> ]That already exists. Use an XInput controller (Xbox 360 / One Controller) for example and link your Trigger L button to both L and L-analog in the GameCube Controller Configuration (and the Trigger R button for to both R and R-analog).

I think he wants something that is a half press no matter what.