Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Feature Request Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-31-2018, 05:23 PM)DKay Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get support for the gyro mapping for wiimote nuchuk motions like shake controller for the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and Joycons?
(07-31-2018, 05:25 PM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]Not until we can get a platform neutral API for mapping arbitrary gyros and accelerometers to things.
What about using Cemuhook? Citra recently implemented it (pull request) and it works quite well. I believe jroweboy is also working on implementing it in yuzu.
In my country there is a saying: stupid people think common thougts. So I too came here to ask about cemu-motion-hook. How great it would be and universal if this was implemented!
universal -> only works on windows.

lol
(09-11-2018, 11:38 AM)Invader Wrote: [ -> ]universal -> only works on windows.
lol
If you're commenting on cemuhook, I believe the protocol is just input data formatted a certain way sent over UDP and isn't platform specific. Obviously the plugin for Cemu is Windows only, but the input handling implementation should work on anything.
Can we please have custom keymapping of controllers per game in android? So that we can play both wii regular games and horizontal wii controls of two different games in our library without having to change the general mapping again and again
I too would like to request a Keymapping feature that will allow real wiimotes the option to exit/stop emulation. Ideally, the keymap will allow the user to specify multiple, simultaneous wiimote button presses and can include press+hold option for a specified amount of time (mostly likely 3-10 seconds) to avoid accidental exits during play.

Lanky MikStanky

Fixed Emulated Wii Remote extensions. Namely, the guitar. The blue fret doesn't work.
(10-03-2018, 06:47 AM)Lanky MikStanky Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed Emulated Wii Remote extensions. Namely, the guitar. The blue fret doesn't work.

That is a bug rather than a missing feature, so we can handle it in the thread you already created: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-gu...-blue-fret

(Also, important context for this bug: It happens on Android.)

Melsbacksfriend

I want support for Paper Mario TTYD on the Android version.
Paper Mario TTYD should work fine as long as your Android device is strong enough for Dolphin and the drivers are actually any good.