Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Feature Request Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tenshi_a

Sounds good, whereabouts can I find these options to give it a go? Smile

BTW I'm using version 5.0 rc-34.
Well, using OpenGL (don't know if it works with DirectX), choose Anaglyph in 3D settings. When you do that, you'll be able to select Anaglyph shaders found in User\Shaders\Anaglyph in the "Shaders" drop-down list. However, you'll need either to code your own shader or find an already made GLSL shader (that's the "not user-friendly" part)...

tenshi_a

Thank you! I was able to take the source for the Dubois GLSL file, copy, paste and rename it to make a new custom shader, and tweak the numbers to get slightly different colouring.

Experimentally changing them manually - no luck, my eyes went all weird when I was trying to tweak the numbers. XD

I found a slightly different set of numbers for Dubois Anaglyph at the bottom of this image by Eric Dubois:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/e_dubois/5230654930/

The red-cyan 3D images on his flicker account look great using my 3D glasses without there being any ghosting, so I am thinking he must have perfected it over time.

So I was trying out the new numbers, but then stuff started crashing every time I used OpenGL so I gave up for a bit.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, though!

trantrungtin

I think dolphin need someway to fast switch between emulated wiimote setting. There are many games switch from different posture of wiimote. I know about setting ini file for each game, but it would be way easier if there a way to assign some hotkey to switch between different saved wiimote profile. Thanks Smile
How about a hotkey for toggling the wireframe graphics view option? Just for the sake of convenience, say if you wanted to briefly view the emulation as wireframe during gameplay. That way you would not need to open graphics options again to turn it off again once you are done. It might also even help to avoid problems, because it is known that opening graphics configuration during gameplay can break certain games.

Tuco Benedicto

As suggested by JosJuice I'll post my suggestion/request here:

The relatively small feature I'd want the most would be some sort of hotkey to swap between classic controller and Wiimote in real time, without going through the option panel every time.
Maybe it's even already there and I always failed to notice it?
(10-25-2015, 04:54 AM)Red Buzzy Beetle Wrote: [ -> ]How about a hotkey for toggling the wireframe graphics view option?  Just for the sake of convenience, say if you wanted to briefly view the emulation as wireframe during gameplay.  That way you would not need to open graphics options again to turn it off again once you are done.  It might also even help to avoid problems, because it is known that opening graphics configuration during gameplay can break certain games.

I think only 1% of users look at their game in wireframe  Wink
(10-19-2015, 07:00 PM)trantrungtin Wrote: [ -> ]I think dolphin need someway to fast switch between emulated wiimote setting. There are many games switch from different posture of wiimote. I know about setting ini file for each game, but it would be way easier if  there a way to assign some hotkey to switch between different saved wiimote profile. Thanks Smile
THIS!
Would be awesome
Is there a command line option already to load the Wii menu? Or some way? I know there's a button in the GUI, but I'd like to create Mii's from my front end. Thanks.
(12-26-2015, 09:06 PM)Anthe Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a command line option already to load the Wii menu? Or some way? I know there's a button in the GUI, but I'd like to create Mii's from my front end. Thanks.

How about loading the .wad file? You can load the channels via the .wad-files or directly with the SystemMenu-wad file.