Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Feature Request Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe MaJoR wanted to do that in the future when the Qt UI is finished

I mean, in the alternate timeline where the Qt UI gets finished. We're not in that timeline btw
A hotkey to enable or disable the fps counter would be really nice.
(12-05-2016, 03:02 PM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]I believe MaJoR wanted to do that in the future when the Qt UI is finished

I mean, in the alternate timeline where the Qt UI gets finished. We're not in that timeline btw

i apologize if i'm taking this thread off topic but, what would the benefit of this new Qt UI? So far, it just looks nonfunctional and oversized.
(12-06-2016, 12:33 PM)Probwontusethisaccountagain Wrote: [ -> ]i apologize if i'm taking this thread off topic but, what would the benefit of this new Qt UI? So far, it just looks nonfunctional and oversized.

It shouldn't affect much on the user side of things, just make development of the ui easier to manage. Smile

Dolphin's using WxWidgets now, which from what I hear can be a pain to work with.
Now that HBC works, it would be awesome if Riivolution could be made to work and Project M could be made to work without the workaround of running GeckoOS externally!
I just tried 5.0-1446 coming from 5.0-1131. What is this always-on background input? I have my Wiimote A button mapped to left click and it's always affecting the game now, even when navigating Dolphin's menus. This is really annoying and has to be toggleable.
Speaking of controllers I wouldn't mind hotplugging for Dinput/Xinput devices. Recently got spoiled by this project: https://github.com/dantarion/SF5DInput
Is there a way to reverse the Control stick/C stick modifier option so that movement radius is set to half by default and the modifier key doubles it to full?

When I play GC FPS's like Timesplitters 2, the default movement speed is closer to running speed, and I'd like to hold LShift to run and walk the rest of the time.
I'd really appreciate it if I could use a controller thumb-stick to emulate cursor moment as well as Axis movement like you can with a mouse.

Since Windows won't recognize different mice (mouses?), I could only play the Resident evil rail shooters multiplayer with an Xbox 360 controller. And that is practically impossible without cursor control.
(12-12-2016, 04:34 AM)RyanConner360 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd really appreciate it if I could use a controller thumb-stick to emulate cursor moment as well as Axis movement like you can with a mouse.

Since Windows won't recognize different mice (mouses?), I could only play the Resident evil rail shooters multiplayer with an Xbox 360 controller. And that is practically impossible without cursor control.

If you're running a recent development build of Dolphin, this is already possible for the Wii Remote pointer. Just enable the Relative Input setting.