Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Feature Request Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but what about saving game preferences for resolution, and texture effects, shaders, etc for each individual game? So if I had different settings for a different game I wouldn't have to change them each time I loaded that iso. Some games I can run x2 internal res,plus texture filter, and efb upscaled without lag. Some games I can't
I think you can do individual game settings in the ini or the game's properties.
Resolution is doable already, but it requires editing INI files manually: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-un...s-per-game

The rest is probably not going to happen until the potential config system rewrite.
Post Processing Shaders for D3D maybe? Maybe I'll drop SMAA via Reshade then..
I would really appreciate hot keys for functions like reset, power off, pause and stop on your keyboard. I know that it only takes 2 clicks to do that on the GUI, however, the latest dolphin builds have been really troublesome to return from full screen on windows 10 and having to do this everytime you just need to push the reset button can be annoying. So, yes... a shortcut would be really hand here.
have you checked to see if those are options on the hotkey menu?
They are.
Lol, i just saw that screen. Never mind.
It is awesome. Thanks.
Is there anyway to debug the ram functions being used in game? Idk if ram functions, or commands is the proper term. It's been a while since I've done anything like that, but it's a debugging tool that can be found in Nemu64 and I thought it might be useful to either hack wii/gamecube games or even pinpoint problems in dolphin
Have you tried launching Dolphin in debug mode? Run Dolphin.exe -d from CLI. There's also options to build debug releases when compiling from the source, but I'm not sure if the options are the same as running Dolphin with -d or if it has more features...