Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-05-2009, 04:14 AM)akskiller Wrote: [ -> ]Any way to bind this with 360 controller?
[Image: 2eq5q3d.jpg]

I tried the new 4641 free swing thing but didn't work.

same problem, that level is all about moving the platforms.
Assign pitch left and pitch right to your gamepad, not sure if it works tho (I don't have 360 controller)

eleazar

(12-05-2009, 07:55 AM)konio38 Wrote: [ -> ]same problem, that level is all about moving the platforms.

(12-05-2009, 08:03 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Assign pitch left and pitch right to your gamepad, not sure if it works tho (I don't have 360 controller)

I've been using my 360 controller with no problems. I use Xpadder to assign the keys, so just assign the triggers to keys (I have mine assigned to , and .) and then use these settings in Dolphin:

[Image: 1259970221-clip-37kb.png]
(12-05-2009, 07:43 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Unlimited JIT cache is no longer required, it's a useless option now. I don't understand why he doesn't remove the option from his builds since it is no longer needed. Also, from what I've tested the watchdog patch doesn't seem to offer any benefits, no games ran any faster by using or including this option. Any of these so called benefits the watchdog option offers seems to merely be a placebo effect, if someone claims something improves performance everyone automatically believes it even if it doesn't offer any performance advantages.

Hence why I don't include these options in my builds, because for the most part these options are useless and tend to cause more problems than it's worth to include these options.

In case anyone is wondering, the unlimited JIT hack/fix is no longer needed since LinesProwers JIT fixes, even the developers of Dolphin have said so.

I agree with everything there except the Watchdog. There still "can" absolutely be an effect on the game. And since that's the case I would recommend keeping it...for now.

About 40-50 revisions ago, I noticed a big change when messing around with Watchdog with NSMB back when it was sloooooow (on account of using the LLE). After hours of testing, I found the following to be true (it was incremental from unstable to stable but inversly fast to slow):

0-10= Extremely unstable
15-40 = Unstable (crash with a level or 2) but very smooth - 25 was like silk.
45-60 = Very stable (could beat a world or 2) but slow and choppy.

Black Onslaught

Hi people.

I have just installed Windows 7, and of course I wanted to test the x64 distributions. I,ve downloaded the latest rev from Orleans, and i found that it runs slower than the x86 ver.

The game i,m testing is the one we are talking about in this thread, New Super Mario Bros Wii. In x86 I get 60fps with the Directx plugin, and around 50-55 in x64. I found it absurd, and the question is: Which version/compile are using the Vista/Seven users of this forum? Did you get any significant increase in framerate or you sticked with the x86 release?

Thanks, and as a typical comment from a non-english native: sorry for my english Tongue

MarioMadness

(12-05-2009, 06:56 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2009, 06:06 AM)MarioMadness Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2009, 05:51 AM)Demimorg Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, he send you NTSC copy to play it on PAL console...lol

What you talking about lol, I Live In Canada lol, I Got him to send a PAL version of Mario lol. I Can Easily get NTSC games where i live lol.

I got him to send the copy, Well because the game was out a few days before lol. So I was the first person around here with the game lol

DON'T SAY LOL AT THE END OF EACH SENTENCE GOD DAMNIT!

Please tell me there's a rule against that nosound?Angel

No One cares(But You), its the internet!! its not like I'm double posting or breaking any rules

LuisR14

(12-05-2009, 06:06 AM)MarioMadness Wrote: [ -> ]What you talking about lol, I Live In Canada lol, I Got him to send a PAL version of Mario lol. I Can Easily get NTSC games where i live lol.
lol @ all the lols Tongue

I got him to send the copy, Well because the game was out a few days before lol. So I was the first person around here with the game lol

(12-05-2009, 06:56 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]DON'T SAY LOL AT THE END OF EACH SENTENCE GOD DAMNIT!

it's a sign KHRZ Tongue

@Black Onslaught: x64 seems to be faster for me (sometimes) Tongue, and the fps doesn't change for me when i disable the Dual-Core option o_O, i get close to/fullspeed the whole time Tongue
(12-05-2009, 01:42 PM)MarioMadness Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2009, 05:51 AM)Demimorg Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, he send you NTSC copy to play it on PAL console...lol

What you talking about lol, I Live In Canada lol, I Got him to send a PAL version of Mario lol. I Can Easily get NTSC games where i live lol.

No One cares(But You), its the internet!! its not like I'm double posting or breaking any rules

Actually, I found it pretty annoying as well. Tongue
(12-05-2009, 02:48 PM)WhiteZero Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2009, 01:42 PM)MarioMadness Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually, I found it pretty annoying as well. Tongue

I must.. MurderIdea

MarioMadness

Wow, What a group of idiots. Everyone seems to have no life and only care about spelling mistakes,grammar and punctuation. Like Really People if you have such a shitty life that you have nothing to do all day but try and find people mistakes, You Need to go outside and find some new hobbies. Theres really alot more to life then sitting on the Computer all day Tongue.

So For all those's people that find saying LOL annoying or keep bringing it up, Go F**k your self and get a life Big Grin Cool for everyone eles, I Got no problem with you Big Grin
oh And Remember, ITS THE INTERNET!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cZC67wXUTs

Now Back to topic Big Grin