Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-20-2011, 02:24 AM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]That's strange, your keyboard it is selected in the list right?

ya its selected but it shows as wiimote not connected at the bottom of the screen...idk y

WTH :p all of a sudden it works....i rly don't get what happened but ok
Hmm strange, you sure that you selected emulated Wiimote right?

EDIT: Oh OK didn't see that it worked out for you, that's great.
Enjoy this awesome game!
it worked...but it just doesn't respond sometimes....its alright...i can figure it out :p im tech-savy enough
(04-20-2011, 03:06 AM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm strange, you sure that you selected emulated Wiimote right?

EDIT: Oh OK didn't see that it worked out for you, that's great.
Enjoy this awesome game!

now its rly annoying....overtime i start up a game the controls don't work the same anymore and it ridiculous trying to reassign properly the controls....also when i activate wiimote 1, it controls 2 players in super smash bros brawl....can u help a guy out ? Angel
hello guys,
today I try new dolphin build r7476
and I see this bug;[Image: mariok.png]

How can I fix this issue ?
thanks in advance
Hello.
I'm having some problems running this game, and I am not sure if it is super mario bros or the emulator. This is the only game I have... so i will try to explain my problem, and hopefully someone here can help. I apologize if this has been answered already.

I've searched through this thread and found a few people having similar problems, and I have tried the advice given, but i'm still having trouble, so here goes... hopefully someone can help and i won't seem like a total newb.

The game loads fine and the speed and sound are excellent.... however, all the layers and textures are messed up! I can't see any coins or boxes, and the ground is not always there! I tried a few different configuration settings, as well as different versions of dolphin, and I can't figure it out...

Im playing on an intel mac, with os x 10.5.8 and 2 gigs of ram... everything else is running fine, I just can't figure out what's with the display!

Thanks...
M.
(04-21-2011, 08:10 PM)fullspeed Wrote: [ -> ]hello guys,
today I try new dolphin build r7476
and I see this bug;

How can I fix this issue ?
thanks in advance

Please provide more information regarding your specs & settings.
Something could be configured wrong or you lack proper hardware.

(04-22-2011, 02:23 AM)moogplayer Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.
I'm having some problems running this game, and I am not sure if it is super mario bros or the emulator. This is the only game I have... so i will try to explain my problem, and hopefully someone here can help. I apologize if this has been answered already.

I've searched through this thread and found a few people having similar problems, and I have tried the advice given, but i'm still having trouble, so here goes... hopefully someone can help and i won't seem like a total newb.

The game loads fine and the speed and sound are excellent.... however, all the layers and textures are messed up! I can't see any coins or boxes, and the ground is not always there! I tried a few different configuration settings, as well as different versions of dolphin, and I can't figure it out...

Im playing on an intel mac, with os x 10.5.8 and 2 gigs of ram... everything else is running fine, I just can't figure out what's with the display!

Thanks...
M.

Are you sure you're using EFB Copy to RAM and not Texture?
Texture can cause this kind of problems.

When i set it to RAM it has the same problem... also the speed drops dramatically.

This is all the info i know about my computer...

Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz

hopefully that helps...
Hmm still existent I see.

Truth is I don't know enough about Macs and corresponding Dolphin versions for it.
All I know is that Macs are limited to OpenGL.

What's your graphics card?
GeForce 8600M GT:

Chipset Model: GeForce 8600M GT
Type: Display
Bus: PCIe
PCIe Lane Width: x16
VRAM (Total): 256 MB
Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)
Device ID: 0x0407
Revision ID: 0x00a1
ROM Revision: 3212
Displays:
Color LCD:
Resolution: 1440 x 900
Depth: 32-Bit Color
Core Image: Hardware Accelerated
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Quartz Extreme: Supported
Built-In: Yes

It's pretty good with HD and stuff like that... i'm new to macs too.

Thanks for the help though