Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my PC is:

Ati radeon x1650 pro
AMD sempron 140 2.71ghz
2GB Ram
Windows XP SP3

I got a bad FPS on this game, but on Smash bros brawl i can play perfectly with full speed.
Why?
thanks
your cpu sucks. you will not get a good fps in this game no matter what you do even if as you said, smbb runs perfectly (ya rite)
Ok, my cp sucks. Big Grin
AR manager? ... my guess is not since I don't know what it is.
ok, i finally got this game, got my iso, and trying to patch it, everything works fine up until i tried to use wiiscrubber to put the patched main.dol back into the iso, it says theres not enough free space, btw its not my hd space i have plenty. anyone know what im doing wrong?
you don't need to patch your iso anymore, i think.
i still get desync errors, using the latest build Undecided

edit: i am aware of ayuanx's fix to make it sync again, but it doesnt work for me (im not using real wiimotes)

edit2: nevermind i was patching the wrong damn file, i found the right one and replaced it. now htf do i save it?? lol

nevermind, got it all figured out. i am now playing nsmb flawlessly Big Grin

fujitsu

Anyway to run with 2 controllers ?
360, generic or Kb ?
I'm able now with REV 4741 able to play NSMB without looping issue, we will see what happens in future revisions. Smile

MADMAN-_-zZ

Damn Sweet I have my PS3 controller running wireless via Bluetooth and sixaxis is functioning I just need to somehow get it running in Dolphin, Playing NSMB with my DS3 wireless is sweet ^_^