Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-03-2009, 06:10 AM)MongoNorway Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2009, 06:00 AM)sok98 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2009, 05:58 AM)MongoNorway Wrote: [ -> ]OMG. now im getting "Zero Op - Error flattening" and "iCacheJIT" errors :/

wanna take pics of ur settings?

It works now it was the framelimit that did it. Now it's off, the thing is that it's really slow :/ There is to many settings to take a picture of :/

hm k well are you using opengl or directx?

grimfull

Hello,

I am able to load my .iso and get to the main menu fine. However when I try to start a new single player game, I hear mario say "here we go" and then I just see the main menu backdrop scrolling and the music plays but a game never starts. What could be the cause of this?
(12-03-2009, 06:19 AM)grimfull Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I am able to load my .iso and get to the main menu fine. However when I try to start a new single player game, I hear mario say "here we go" and then I just see the main menu backdrop scrolling and the music plays but a game never starts. What could be the cause of this?

read the thread from the beginning its explained a couple times
(12-03-2009, 05:58 AM)MongoNorway Wrote: [ -> ]OMG. now im getting "Zero Op - Error flattening" and "iCacheJIT" errors :/

It works now it was the framelimit that did it. Now it's off, the thing is that it's really slow :/ There is to many settings to take a picture of :/

where is the framelimit thing everything works fine except that its slow and cant get the dx8 plugin atleast not in plugin list.
(12-03-2009, 05:26 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using LLE plugin? Use HLE one, I get full speed with it. Also try to disable Other Audio in settings, it's pretty useless in this game and don't forget to set framelimit to 60/50

Yea I had audio throttle enabled...disabled all is good now thanks Smile
(12-03-2009, 06:27 AM)MajesticBeast Wrote: [ -> ]

where is the framelimit thing everything works fine except that its slow and cant get the dx8 plugin atleast not in plugin list.

To get the dx9 plugin u gotta update ur directx... download this

Code:
http://www.microsoft.com/games/en-US/aboutGFW/pages/directx.aspx
(12-03-2009, 06:37 AM)sok98 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2009, 06:27 AM)MajesticBeast Wrote: [ -> ]

To get the dx9 plugin u gotta update ur directx... download this

Code:
http://www.microsoft.com/games/en-US/aboutGFW/pages/directx.aspx

Thx works better now getting 30frames anything else that could up the framerate? How do i get rid of the syncing wiimote problem?
I've now the svn 4636 but when I start the game it says "FIFOs linked out of sync" what I've to do? Sad

P.S. I had to substitute the dll plugins from the 4525 to the 4636 because it used to says that the Dolphin was unable to read them...

qwerty

Hi guys.

I've been following this thread and I got the game to work at 60 FPS (more without frame limiter), with no problems using D3D plugin, safe texture cache, EFB copy to texture, in v4635.

There is just one glitch in the world map, which removes all the textures. If i reload the emulator and load the save, the glitch is gone, but if i die and return to the world map, it's back again.

Anyone else with this problem?
(12-03-2009, 06:59 AM)qwerty Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys.

I've been following this thread and I got the game to work at 60 FPS (more without frame limiter), with no problems using D3D plugin, safe texture cache, EFB copy to texture, in v4635.

There is just one glitch in the world map, which removes all the textures. If i reload the emulator and load the save, the glitch is gone, but if i die and return to the world map, it's back again.

Anyone else with this problem?

Thx that worked for me 60framesBig Grin but is there anyway to fix the wii syncing problem?