Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Morning,

I don't get it. I used keyboard shortcuts to save and anyway the emulator crashes. As a reason he names again "microsoft visual c++ runtime error occured". I even can't save with Dolphin Emu, my only possibility is to save in cache. But then i only can load once to play on..

That wouldn't be so hard if there wasn't the same error again sometimes. For example yesterday i went to castle after 1-3 and in this level the same error occured and therefore i really see no opportunity to play reassured.

I use the newest builds from http://www.dolphin-emu.org/! It would be really satisfiying if someone could name the best release for savestating, so i can test that, because someone told me the newer revision wouldn't behave that great..

KoC
Maybe this can help
Microsoft VC++ 2008 SP1 Redist x86 - For 32bit Windows
Microsoft VC++ 2008 SP1 Redist x64 - For 64bit Windows
Jojojo there he is again Koc with the liner at the ear,

I really want to declare my thankfulness!
I updated DirectX with the webupdater, Microsoft Visual c++ 2008 SP1 and even my ATI graphic drivers.
And now.. NSMB completely works! In fact the framerate is perfect on my core i7-920, being as i didn't use the right settings. Perfect work of Dolphin devs and even the community participating in this forum! In recent days i gave thanks to many people, however without you i wouldn't be able to play even 1 (!) game equally it was GC alternatively the great Wii!

Keep holding that track!

KoC

chlywly

Hi guys, I have very good system specs but this is running extremely slowly... I'm not sure where the watchdog 60 setting is etc.

Can someone help me out??

NTSC version... No matter what settings I'm trying, its just running very slow like molasses.
still tell your PC specs

chlywly

Quadcore @ 3.4Ghz
8Gigs of Ram
GTX295
Win7 x64 (running latest x64 Dolphin Build)

Seems to run a lot faster in Ogl vs Dx9 but still slower than should be, and also has a few glitches it seems.
(02-22-2010, 05:52 AM)chlywly Wrote: [ -> ]Quadcore @ 3.4Ghz
8Gigs of Ram
GTX295

Seems to run a lot faster in Ogl vs Dx9 but still slower than should be, and also has a few glitches it seems.

Try my config attached a couple pages back. Only change is I currently use 1.5x Anti-aliasing due to the new build making 4xSSAA a lot more taxing for some reason.

chlywly

(02-22-2010, 06:00 AM)glon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2010, 05:52 AM)chlywly Wrote: [ -> ]Quadcore @ 3.4Ghz
8Gigs of Ram
GTX295

Try my config attached a couple pages back. Only change is I currently use 1.5x Anti-aliasing due to the new build making 4xSSAA a lot more taxing for some reason.

I will thanks, do you know which page?
Do gall games run like crap in Dx9? Because it seems that's the mode in which they at least are displayed correctly. Hmmm Sad Maybe I shouldnt use the x64 build?
is EFB Copy to Texture enabled?

chlywly

(02-22-2010, 06:40 AM)thaCASHdude Wrote: [ -> ]is EFB Copy to Texture enabled?

Yup... I'm downloading some older builds to try I was using 5100... Sad
Just tried 4800 x64 build.. and it runs 100% perfect now! Smile)