Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If it was possible, there would be like a huge announcement about that Tongue
Just a matter of time nowWink
Praise the devs.
can i play with 2 players like;

my mom plays with wiimote and i play with keyboard.can i do that?can i do that?can i do that?
NO NO NO! Tongue
haılsuhdaıurhıuhetıwheadl<shfahtıuhret

hrrrrrr....
@ Nosound97 - Right thanks for clarifying the multiple player question mate.

I still would like some help with these issues:-

1. The keyboard now does work, but i've got another problem mate. The key "=" does not work for the wii's "+" function. Tried changing it, but something ain't right.

2. Also does the dolphin emulator have to be customised for each game or is there a generic setting for most of them?

look forward to your replies

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
1. Default P button on keyboard stands for + on Wiimote and M stands for - on Wiimote. Other buttons are self-explanatory.

2. Right click on the game in the list -> Properties
Hi, i found sompe probs with world 6, and random disconnection of my mapped pad, can confirm that?

Thanks and compliments for all =)

MADMAN-_-zZ

Just signed up to say thanks to Nosound and the other guys here, this time yesterday I had no idea there was a wii emulator out there and after doing some reading around I have it working 90% flawlessly running in opengl with the characters looking 3d and all at 60fps, two small issues are the non spinning coins and on the item screen mario has a funky vertex thing goin on, oh and the (1 + shake) button issue

[Image: smnp014.png] [Image: w1242.png]

regrept

Hello boys, i have no problem with this game, it works fine and is playable... but, After killing the first boss in the castle, stage 1-4, the game freezes, and you see Mario at the entrance of the castle that turns heads and does not move, and you hear the jingle in the background, what can I do? Can you help please, thank you. Maybe you can send me some saved file, just continue from there