Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it should be sufficient for this game.
Could you post screens of all your settings?
(04-22-2011, 02:52 AM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]I think it should be sufficient for this game.
Could you post screens of all your settings?

change the config to run in texture...vie got a new mac and this game runs perfectly so it should work
I'm sorry i don't quite know how to do that.

For General, I have.....

Basic:
Default configuration profile, aspect ratio: auto. No v-sync, or widescreen hack.
Enhancements:
Antioscopic filtering 1x, Anti aliasing: none. Load native mipmaps is checked, EFB scaled copy is checked
EFB:
scale: integral, Enable CPU access is checked. Copy is enabled, texture is checked. Accurate texture cache is enabled, and set to safe.

In the advanced settings i have disabled fog, checked "EFB copy regions", and checked "Enable openCL".

Under General Configurations,
Enabled dual core, and idle skipping are checked. I have the advanced settings to "JIT recompiler".

Display,
Video Backend, I have set to "openGL", and 720 bp. I've enabled "Progressive Scan"

Audio,
I've disabled "Audio Throttle" and have the volume set to 100%

Anything I'm missing, or should change??
there is not such a bug before this revision,
here the settings;
[Image: mario2y.png]
I got nothing using fullspeed's settings, posted just above
moogplayer sorry man,
I've posted this settings for the issue that I ask for a solution in page 159

for the issue you have, you may need to update your graphic card...maybe this will help...it's only an advice...

[color=#FF0000]maybe you should watch this or other helpful videos for dolphin settings on Mac
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qxe0lW9I_8[/color]

this can be helpful

The absolutely only version I could get to run this was r7170. That's the version I am having the problem with.

I downloaded all the latest versions, and they all crash before the game even loads. Has someone already asked about that?

I'd really appreciate any help!!
AH! this is driving me crazy!

None of the changes I make to the configurations solve this problem... I have downloaded several different versions of dolphin, and every single one crashes as soon as I try to load the game. I click on the ISO, and it brings up a grey window that says "clearing code cache".... then the program just crashes!

Please somebody help!! there's got to be something really obvious that I haven't done or I'm missing... I've been searching the forums and trying different things all day and still can't figure it out.... I know there are a lot of mac users on here! Is there a reason why the latest version is just crashing?? I've found a few of the older builds for mac that people have put on the forum, and it's the same problem. They all crash before the game loads.

The only version that works/loads the game is r7170 and as I said above, several objects/layers are missing when it actually loads the game up... no boxes, or coins, or anything... the ground isn't even there! All the characters are just floating there! I have messed around with the configurations and graphics settings and nothing fixes it.... I've tried a few different iso's too but it's the same thing!
(04-22-2011, 08:16 AM)moogplayer Wrote: [ -> ]AH! this is driving me crazy!

None of the changes I make to the configurations solve this problem... I have downloaded several different versions of dolphin, and every single one crashes as soon as I try to load the game. I click on the ISO, and it brings up a grey window that says "clearing code cache".... then the program just crashes!

Please somebody help!! there's got to be something really obvious that I haven't done or I'm missing... I've been searching the forums and trying different things all day and still can't figure it out.... I know there are a lot of mac users on here! Is there a reason why the latest version is just crashing?? I've found a few of the older builds for mac that people have put on the forum, and it's the same problem. They all crash before the game loads.

The only version that works/loads the game is r7170 and as I said above, several objects/layers are missing when it actually loads the game up... no boxes, or coins, or anything... the ground isn't even there! All the characters are just floating there! I have messed around with the configurations and graphics settings and nothing fixes it.... I've tried a few different iso's too but it's the same thing!

how new is your mac cuz mine is brand new and intel based....i downloaded dolphin from the site and vie got no problem with my games, some are slow but thats to be expected since i have a bunch of crap on it....show me a pic and i might be able to help
Thank you for replying!

I'm sorry I don't know how to post a picture... I got it to get past the "clearing code cache" and load the game with the latest version (7477), but I am still having the graphics problem.

I have a 2008 MacBook Pro,
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz
Boot ROM Version: MBP41.00C1.B03

The background scenery is all showing up, but no boxes or coins or ground... the characters and enemies all look like they are floating there! All graphics loaded when I used an old version of ZeroWII, but the game kept crashing when I tried to play... I really want to be using Dolphin.