Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

christianhansen

hey my graphic card is a nvidia 8800 GTX so i think is good.

But it still dosen't work

what settings do you use ?
Update your graphics card drivers, dude
(02-26-2010, 07:35 PM)Pringles Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I am using the x360 controller but for the life of me I cannot perform this- seems like the game doesn't register it. Anyone can advise?
I use the Logitech Rumblepad II for playing Super Mario Bros Wii, and in order to perform that jump combo, you need to quickly jump, and not wait. The whole point is that you chain jumps, if you wait even a second too long between the jumps you won't be able to fully do the triple jump. If you still need help with it, then I can probably make a video for you, showing how to do it.

Yes please do. I know the theory alright but still can't do it.
(02-27-2010, 08:33 PM)glon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I am using the x360 controller but for the life of me I cannot perform this- seems like the game doesn't register it. Anyone can advise?
I use the Logitech Rumblepad II for playing Super Mario Bros Wii, and in order to perform that jump combo, you need to quickly jump, and not wait. The whole point is that you chain jumps, if you wait even a second too long between the jumps you won't be able to fully do the triple jump. If you still need help with it, then I can probably make a video for you, showing how to do it.

New Super Mario Bros (Wii) - Triple Jump

Those are 3 examples showing how I did it.

Notice how there's literally no delay between the jumps? And you also have to keep on RUNNING. Keep the Run button pressed while you perform the jumps.
If you bump into an object, or you don't hold the Run button down, it won't perform the combo.

ColonelOwnage

Could someone please send me a working download link for this game? So I can emulate it and play it, please anyone. Can't find it anywhere else.
(02-28-2010, 02:57 AM)Pringles Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2010, 08:33 PM)glon Wrote: [ -> ]

New Super Mario Bros (Wii) - Triple Jump

Those are 3 examples showing how I did it.

Notice how there's literally no delay between the jumps? And you also have to keep on RUNNING. Keep the Run button pressed while you perform the jumps.
If you bump into an object, or you don't hold the Run button down, it won't perform the combo.

Thanks a lot dude, I finally did it!

AgentDrake

Hey there, I have a problem,
I have the newest revision 4771
But when I try to enter the first castle in world 2 I get an error:
BackPatch : currently only supporting reads
attempted to write to 60d1b62e

when I click ok:
backpatch write - not through EAX

ok:
Redundant Mov @ 000000000EFF0008

yes/no:
crash

I also took a screenshot

Can anyone help me?
first :patch the iso
second: 4771 not the newest rev,now above 5140 go "SVN discussion"
I got solid 60FPS on all levels so far. Only the second castle I got 30max and the game went very slow... anyone know why?
I know it say's that grafical problems cannot be fixed but i'll ask anyways!

Anyone having problems with the wireframe in world 1?
Looks like the grass is going everywhere..