Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Upon starting NSMB I get the following error message:

"somebody forgot to unlock ppc reg 31"

I'm using svn6058 and get this error message the first time. After clicking okay emulation works just fine. The error message reappears on the world map.

Doesn't ring a bell, never heard of it ... what's the matter?
most likely MMU is enabled in game properties.

Squashii

(08-03-2010, 03:39 PM)drakex99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2010, 06:44 AM)Squashii Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a weird problem with this game on my dolphin-emulator...

When I get to the castle in the second world the game just turn off Undecided
The window just shut down...

Does somebody know what's the problem?

could be a lot of things...
bad power supply
overheating processor
automatic updates go nuts
your parents/brothers messing with you
insert more things here ad infinitum
the last thing its dolphin getting so godly almighty overpowered to shutdown your windows.

I didn't mean Windows, I ment The Window where you play the game.
It pop-up an error like "this program have got a problem, you need to shut it down".
And it's ONLY at that spot, first castle at the second world.
No, nothing is overheating.
(08-06-2010, 02:55 AM)ArchangelGabriel Wrote: [ -> ]Upon starting NSMB I get the following error message:

"somebody forgot to unlock ppc reg 31"

r6058 introduced this one.
Can you add "gpr.UnlockAll();" as line 278 to Jit_LoadStore.cpp and recompile?
I don't have NSMB, so I can't test it.

Edit: committed as r6064
Hi guys, was just wondering how I can use 2 controllers with this game, if it's possible. I'm trying to connect 2 Xbox 360 gamepads to it.

phantolino

(08-09-2010, 01:40 AM)PewpewFiah Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, was just wondering how I can use 2 controllers with this game, if it's possible. I'm trying to connect 2 Xbox 360 gamepads to it.

+ to this, i cant get it working with 2 joypads. I cant even play it with 2 players using 1 the joypad and the second the keyboard. Is this a common issue? Can anyone provide the proper configuration to play NSMB with 2 players?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this has been answered again.

EDIT:
nvm i just figured it out, for those having the same stupid problem just pres alt+f6 in game to connect the second wiimote :p

max993

I did all settings but I can't get more than 13 fps while playing NSMB, how to speed it up?

Vista 32bit
Intel Dual Core 1.73 ghz
2gb ram
Mobile Intel 965 express chipset family
with 2mb ram you can't even install windows.
Buy/Build a gaming PC.You can't run PC game fullspeed (test your PC with starcraft 2), don't expect good speed with Dolphin
yep, your PC is weak so you need to get a better one.