Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

firestorm

Hi, is my Athlon 2 x2 (3.0ghz) the bottleneck when running this? I just get 50-65% speed on World 1-1. I'm using the latest revision running Win 7 64 bit with ATI 5670. I've tried directx9 and 11 at native resolution and up to x3 scaling. The graphics looks great at x3 but the speed issue is the same from native to x3.

Thanks.
If decreasing graphics settings doesn't speed up the game then yes.

gtodorov

sorry but its 169 pages and I have to ask somethings

I am running r7714, which is the latest
did the EFB hack
so I have coins and bricks but no animation
and some saving problems (in-game, not "state"), stuck on level 1-2 and doesnt save the progress

Im also having some difficulties with wiimote emulated on mouse... like on the seesaw, I just dont know what to do...

so, do we have any workaround to the save and animation glitches? any specific downgrade?

thanks a lot
(08-15-2011, 01:57 PM)gtodorov Wrote: [ -> ]sorry but its 169 pages and I have to ask somethings

I am running r7714, which is the latest
did the EFB hack
so I have coins and bricks but no animation
and some saving problems (in-game, not "state"), stuck on level 1-2 and doesnt save the progress

Im also having some difficulties with wiimote emulated on mouse... like on the seesaw, I just dont know what to do...

so, do we have any workaround to the save and animation glitches? any specific downgrade?

thanks a lot

I'm using r7482, currently at the end of world 4-x. I use quick save on the world map each time I pass a stage (Using + button on wiimote) then I back up wii savegame folder somewhere else (and restore it when necessary). EFB copy is set to texture and accurate texture cache is set to fast. Tilting left and right can be done with 2 keyboard strokes. Shaking the wiimote can be done by mapping the z-axis to a key.

I'm using version 3.0 of dolphin (tried also 7485 but it has low fps in desert)

My problem is my wii remote plus always disconnects after a few minutes or seconds of playing (this occurs in this game only) while the emulator in pair menu shows that it is connected. When that happens the status bar shows "connecting..." and nothing happens. I have to restart the emulator but it is not a real solution because I cannot load the previously created savestate in this and any of my 3 games.

Can u help me please?
It seems I can't play it on Dolphin 3.0 64bit, the game doesn't even start.
I'm using the PAL version.

egal

(08-14-2011, 04:39 AM)firestorm Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, is my Athlon 2 x2 (3.0ghz) the bottleneck when running this? I just get 50-65% speed on World 1-1. I'm using the latest revision running Win 7 64 bit with ATI 5670. I've tried directx9 and 11 at native resolution and up to x3 scaling. The graphics looks great at x3 but the speed issue is the same from native to x3.

Thanks.

I've got a Phenom II X2 2,8 Ghz and I got great speed at Version 6881 with CPU ACCESS disabled. Even in the sand levels; I couldn't get that speed in newer versions. Try that one.
(08-23-2011, 05:45 AM)plmokn Wrote: [ -> ]It seems I can't play it on Dolphin 3.0 64bit, the game doesn't even start.
I'm using the PAL version.

I'm playing in this version now and it works fine for me. Check the first post for settings.

The random disconnects is confirmed that it is something between the game and the emulator. It usually happens when shaking the wiimote.... Please fix this if anybody makes a new revision.

(08-24-2011, 06:50 PM)stsaerox Wrote: [ -> ]I'm playing in this version now and it works fine for me. Check the first post for settings.
The only option that I can find on v3.0 that is not checked by default is "LLE DSP on thread" and even if I check it the game doesn't start.

(08-24-2011, 10:26 PM)plmokn Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2011, 06:50 PM)stsaerox Wrote: [ -> ]I'm playing in this version now and it works fine for me. Check the first post for settings.
The only option that I can find on v3.0 that is not checked by default is "LLE DSP on thread" and even if I check it the game doesn't start.

Can you start the game with other revision(s)?